Well I got food poisoning this weekend and been sick as a dog, how did your weekend go?

Adas avatar Food & Drink
14 55

Sorry to hear that Ada, hope you're feeling a bit better now. Food poisoning can be really nasty.

I was bitching about having to sit inside and watch another winter storm come though, that is a lot better than what you had to deal with. Hope you are feeling better. 😘

Oh, man:[.
Food poisoning is the worse:[.
Like...kill me now, bad.

I have been watching the same storm as will. It's a rough one.....

@Carla Oh, man:[. Food poisoning is the worse:[. Like...kill me now, bad. I have been watching the same storm as will...

Yeah just on about to Lorraine how I'd probably poisoned myself eating leftover lasagna. I'd thrown the remaining portion in the microwave still on the metal tray I'd cooked it in. Well in the morning I put it on a microwavable dish and to be honest I didn't heat it back up all that great Carla haha, and so about twelve hours later I was sick as a hell.
乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@2746593

Not often I'm sick Rob but yeah I made up for it this weekend haha. Thank you anyway love. 乂º◡º乂

Ouch, that sounds miserable. Hope you're feeling better now. Take care.

@StarzAbove

Aww bless ya and thank you Starz, I hope your weekend went a lot better love? 乂º◡º乂

@Ada Aww bless ya and thank you Starz, I hope your weekend went a lot better love? 乂º◡º乂

Yes, my weekend is going much better than yours. although it's raining again. Good day for napping.

@Ada Hehe yeah I'm gonna get an hour or two myself I think. 乂º◡º乂

I woke up too early this morning, might have to take a nap in about an hour. lol

@2746609

Apple trees... The only thing I got in my mind now is hard cider hehe.

No seriously thank you Freeranger and sorry to hear the weekends weather is going down the pan for you guys over there.
乂º◡º乂

@2746613

Thank you Marky. God you guys don't half get some weather hehe.
I'm playing safe with a McDonald's meal deal tonight.
乂^◡^乂

@2746628

Fingers crossed for you Marky. 乂º◡º乂

Hope you're feeling better.

@JustJimColo Hope you're feeling better.

Yeah feeling a lot better thank you Jim love. 乂º◡º乂

@2746663

Thank you Linnster. 乂º◡º乂

Ada sorry, where did you get poisoned? I guess I have immunity to all food related germs. Never have been sick from food, even when the stuff made everyone else sick. I kept the leftover and ate it and was fine. Just like the dogs I grew up with - I think I am a dogt oo.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Ada sorry, where did you get poisoned? I guess I have immunity to all food related germs. Never have been sick...

Aww thank you. I poisoned myself by the look of things love eating a bit of leftover lasagna and yeah first time I've been screwed over by slightly dodgy food but I won't be doing that again in a hurry Lorraine.
乂º︵º乂

@2746592

Yeah feeling a lot better Him and thank you. Sorry that you didn't have the most productive of weekends either but hey there's always next weekend I guess love. 乂º◡^乂

@2746649

LOLZ biggrin smilie
乂^◡^乂

Sorry to hear that, I know how it feels, ate some bad chicken three years ago, I couldn't leave the apartment from the fear not to soil myself

@2746722

I'm really sorry to hear that DWF I hope they are ok love?
乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@2746848

That's good to hear DWF. 乂º◡º乂

I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been fortunate in regards to food poisoning, and I know it can be really, really bad.

My weekend has been pretty good so far, thank you. :)

Hope you are feeling better Ada.The heating packed in yesterday.Hope it's something simple!

@ThePrinceofWales Hope you are feeling better Ada.The heating packed in yesterday.Hope it's something simple!

Thank you Blew, yep our boiler packed in during winter and we had to spend two days tucked up in bed hehe. I hope its something simple for you guys too love. 乂º◡º乂

I've had it before...no fun.

Hope you are feeling better.

@DandyDon I've had it before...no fun. Hope you are feeling better.

Yeah over the worst Don thank you love. 乂º◡^乂