+14

Someone asked how I made pizza so I told em...Phone, Menu, and Credit Card...judging by the look on their face they must have known it was that easy🙄

Not my fault my critical thinking skills are so sharp😘

Image for post Someone asked how I made pizza so I told em...Phone, Menu, and Credit Card...judging by the look on their face they must have known it was that easy🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
9 29

I usually enjoy making pizza but the oven is messed up and doesn't cook well. I'm too shy to ask my landlady to get a new one.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I usually enjoy making pizza but the oven is messed up and doesn't cook well. I'm too shy to ask my landlady to get...

Mine doesn't work well either sometimes...apparently you have to turn it on to make the pizza cook ono smilie

I am sure if you expain the situation she would be happy to exchange it out. I used to be the same way.

@Lil_Princess Mine doesn't work well either sometimes...apparently you have to turn it on to make the pizza cook I am sure...

I guess I have to, I dont want to eat half cooked meals, I tried to bake potatoes in there, 3 hours and some of the potatoes were still crunchy.

@2746731

Oh I hate when that happens hehe smilie

@2746823

Looks good it is just I am not a fan of veggies.

I do make homemade mini pizza bagels that are better than what ya buy at the store.

@2746834

Now I want some pizza lol

@2747093

I wore my dough the last time I tried that ono smiliehehe smilie

@2747233

Thankfully I was alone when I did mine hehe smilie

Wait your not supposed to wear cookie dough while baking cookies hmm smiliehehe smilie

I have done that as well espcially when I am up baking at 1am ono smilie

@2747245

I honestly resemble that chef when in the kitchen hehe smilie.

I sometimes get "Why is there cookie dough on the kitchen curtain" hehe smiliehehe smilie.

Its not fun unless there is a mess going on wary smilie

@2747252

If I am really into what I am cooking I can sound like him too hehe smilie

Practice makes perfect is what I say lolhehe smilie

@2747258

I used to do Julia Child while in the kitchen but ever since I lost my voice for a week I can't seem to do it hehe smilie

Oh? It's that easy to make this pizza person? xp smilie Image in content