Do you have any irrational fears?

Every time I lie down on my back, I worry that the back of my scalp and brain are gonna go numb and then die and be useless and then my hair will fall out back there and my skin will shrivel off and my skull will be exposed and my cerebellum and occipital lobe will slowly ooze out eventually.... So I go to sleep on my side or front. How about you??

Image for post Do you have any irrational fears?
64% Yes 29% No 7% Other
astral_queens avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 17

"I worry that the back of my scalp and brain are gonna go numb and then die and be useless and then my hair will fall out back there and my skin will shrivel off and my skull will be exposed and my cerebellum and occipital lobe will slowly ooze out eventually.... So I go to sleep on my side or front. "

Well, YE-ah! Doesn't everybody?

@2747071

clowns can be a little off-putting for me, but i cant imagine living with coulrophobia, especially since clowns and images of them just pop up without warning usually.... that sucks

@2747090

thats kind of your parents/guardians/whomever to make sure you feel safe at home. my strange brain fear? i have no idea! im also weird about my temples. they canNOT be touched. even by me. i feel like im pressing into my brain and its too weird and grosses me out :( i think im just weird about my head idk.

(also you [and everyone] can just call me Dre. it's my nickname.)

@2747100

it's short for Andrea, which is my name :)

i cant believe you'd love to touch your brain...it makes mine shrink up into a little gross ball to even consider touching it :(

I havent seen tales from the crypt since i was like 5!!! i forgot it even existed.

I'm claustrophobic, and I go nuts when I have to have an MRI.

All my fears are rational.

Weird, maybe ... but rational.

LOL

Being treated like a disobedient child and/or more harshly than other people because I’m autistic and process things differently. Neither a fear nor irrational, just a suspicion because it’s happened to me.

@Masha Being treated like a disobedient child and/or more harshly than other people because I’m autistic and process...

i can see how that would be something to on guard about. especially since its happened before. i hope the ignorance and negative stigma surrounding autism fade sooner rather than later. im sorry people have treated you harshly and like a child. that fucking sucks.

Armadillos.

@Vrendowl Armadillos.

those guys are CREEPS i dont blame you