+13

Our President has been accused of: - Raping his Wife - Walking in on Naked Teens at Miss Univ. Dressing room - Raping a 12-year-old child - Raping, groping or sexually assaulting 17 other women, and - Admits to Grabbing Women by the Pussy, No one seems to give a damn. Clinton was accused, by third party, of "sharing a cigar" with a willing (if young) woman, and all hell brakes loose.

6 220
@2747519

Justin Trudeau is still pretty honest...for the small-time politics of Canada. But soon he, too, will fall under the plight of any politician.

@2747301

I like bill Clinton. He was the only reason Hillary got to run for anything - she isn't really anything on her own.

@2845737

gronk ..No I don't hate trump, I am ever hopeful he will get that wall built.I am not a feminist, I believe in equality.

Proof that the Donald is not only a pedophile, but an incestuous pedophile. Trump pictured here with Ivanka when she was 15

@2747521

Have you ever told one of your daughters, that you would date her if she wasn't your daughter. I think not, JD. That's something a father does not do. That is, of course, a father who cares and respects his daughter.

@2747556

No, he was talking dirty to Howard Stern, in fact Stern had just said Ivanka had a nice ass. A normal father would have been very upset about that language about a daughter, I know my Dad would have been.

@StarzAbove Yep, that's what I said!

To me, anyway, referring to a woman as a piece of ass is far worse than saying she has a nice one.

@2844495

I have no issues with you or your Dad, in fact I'm happy that you had a loving Dad, but why would you accuse me of having issues when we are talking about Trump. My only issue is with the president and you should as well. But you have blinded yourself to the true Trump, and no matter what he has done, you applaud him. He lies to the American people all the time, has shuttered the government because of a temper tantrum. Regardless of how many families will not be receiving a paycheck, and brushes it aside saying they will adjust. I would love to see him adjust when he loses millions. Lies all the time, has temper tantrums if he doesn't get his way, has stiffed his employees, has stiffed people at the Trump University. I guess unless you're affected by all of this, you will continue to praise and adore this con man. I thought, just maybe, you would have better sense.

@StarzAbove I have no issues with you or your Dad, in fact I'm happy that you had a loving Dad, but why would you accuse me of...

You have temper tantrums every day about The President. You go on and on, Page
after page .Obama lied many times. He set terrorists free from Gitmo. He honered an
A.W.O.L service man on the White house lawn. He knocked America in other countries.
He said ,the sweetist sound he ever heard ,was the call to Muslim prayer.

You are the one with temper tantrums.Constantly.

@hootowl You have temper tantrums every day about The President. You go on and on, Page after page .Obama lied many times...

Yes ,just ignore the bad things Obama did. I think you sit and watch CNN
they all hate him too,you act like them.

I seen the real picture of The President and his daughter.It was on a stage and he wasn't feeling her up.

The President bombed the hell out of Asaad when he gassed his people.He did it twice.
Obama never did a thing.

Trump is not a con man, you are a con woman. You make up a lot of lies.

A lot of people are aware of it. Grow up.

@hootowl I seen the real picture of The President and his daughter.It was on a stage and he wasn't feeling her up. The...

Hon, you need to take your meds, look above you're replying to yourself. lol lol It'll be OK, just go take your nap now. Image in content

@StarzAbove Hon, you need to take your meds, look above you're replying to yourself. lol lol It'll be OK, just go take...

You can't even answer anyone without a stupid video or fake picture.Goes to show what you are.

@hootowl You can't even answer anyone without a stupid video or fake picture.Goes to show what you are.

I'm very smart. Too bad you don't know how to put up a graphic....it's not a video....try to stay focused. You really are one jealous person.....sad. Image in content

@Flrdsgns A picture is worth a thousand words

Some people have their heads in the sand, it's been proven over and over again, by a lot of women, paid to keep their mouths shut of the affairs he's had with them, even prostitutes. He's a dirty old man.

@2747456

That doesn't make it right. And the proof is that he has admitted it. Plus, no one pays a hooker $130.00 to keep quiet, or a playboy $150,000 unless they have something to hide. If Trump is so innocent, why is he doing everything possible to stop the investigation. If he has nothing to hide, he would stop obstructing justice.

Too much trouble. Putin and Asaad are killing their own peopleHe's not doing OK as a world leader. Like I said you're closing your ears and eyes to what is really happening in the States. He is alienating all of our allies, even your Prime Minister. He acts like a spoiled brat with his bullish tweets to everyone who disagrees with him.

He changes his mind more often than you change your undies. Our Ambassador to the UN, announced that there would be more sanctions aimed at Putin. She had to have gotten that go ahead from the White House, and this morning Trump has changed his mind, making her look stupid. He won't say or do anything against Putin....that just furthers the truth that Putin has something very damaging on Trump.

You mentioned that Obama didn't do anything regarding Asaad. He did the right thing because he knew it wouldn't do any good. We have troops in Syria, so Obama took every precaution.

Trump sent in missiles one year ago because Asaad was killing his own people, it didn't do one bit of good, it didn't stop Asaad from killing more of his people one year later. Trump sent in more missiles, and that won't do any goo either.

Obama was the smart one, not Trump.

@StarzAbove Some people have their heads in the sand, it's been proven over and over again, by a lot of women, paid to keep...

And they are not filthy woman. All they want is his money and fame like the porno queen.
She's now sueing her lawyer. Why? she was extremely friendly with him ,months ago.
who found out who was a con.

Please tell me why they had affairs with him. Were they Pigs?did they want money from him or fame?

@AliceD :)

Sorry Alice, but if Trump would learn to keep his own stupid bird like mouth shut, nobody would have known that he is a disgusting fat slob of a perv.

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +5Reply
@2747305

Yes, we all knew about Trump and you lot voted him in anyway.

What I was getting at, Gronk, when speaking to Alice, was that all of Trump's current woes are the direct result from that BIG mouth of his.

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +2Reply
@2843167

Your words: "WE THE PEOPLE knew ALL about Trump's sordid past as a PRIVATE CITIZEN, as well as KNOWING all about his extra-marital affairs...." and yet you voted for him. That should turn any conservative against the man, you who are also bragging about how good you are. Evidently you have no morals either.

Again you're wrong. People aren't turned off by the democratic party..... the Blue Wave just swept through....and now the "House" has some meat on it's bones, and they will thoroughly investigate this con man we have in the White House.....

@StarzAbove Your words: "WE THE PEOPLE knew ALL about Trump's sordid past as a PRIVATE CITIZEN, as well as KNOWING all about...

Did you know about Obama's past.He took drugs and really didn't like white
people.He also didn't like the military or the police.

@2843424

You are so full of hate I don't know how you live with yourself.

@StarzAbove You are so full of hate I don't know how you live with yourself.

Look who's talking. You stand out like a sore thumb every day.

@StarzAbove Your jealousy is showing, hootie! lol

You make such a liar out of yourself.I'm not on her every day.You take up a whole post by making several comments on one page.But I think you are funny.

@hootowl You make such a liar out of yourself.I'm not on her every day.You take up a whole post by making several comments...

I feel so sorry for you, that jealousy is eating you up, just like a cancer. If you don't approve of me, why do you follow all my comments. You're a very sick person who is obsessed with me, someone that you don't even know. Pathetic.

@2845110

Haven't you heard, there is no blocking on this site. lol Get with the program. lol

@2843778

Every comment you make to me or to anyone is full of hate. I'm sure that's not God's plan. You need to clean up your act....stop the cussing and the hate for all liberals and others who don't agree with you. I don't care who you voted for, you say you're a Christian, but Christians don't act the way you do. I'm sure God isn't laughing at your antics, but is crying.

@2845109

lol You must not read what you post. Everyone knows what you are, that's why no one will reply to you, we get tired of your intolerance and hate toward liberals. All you ever do is call us names. We get tired of hearing your life history, no one cares.

@2843167

She likes to talk dirt.

@2845114

You just described yourself. lol You seem to know all about Woodstock, was that where you got pregnant in the back seat of that car? Shame on you.

@2845626

It is funny, isn't it. lol

@2845371

She's talking about herself. lol

@2842323

And she wonders why no one ever replies to her viciousness.

@StarzAbove And she wonders why no one ever replies to her viciousness.

I don't see you sitting up all night counting your raves.

@2850536

I think she graduated first in her CONSTANT YELLING101 class.

Glad you're back "B", you were missed.

@2850543

There have been some glitches, but hopefully they have been fixed. And the site was extremely slow a couple of days, and that's been fixed, too.

@2850547

I can see why you would think that, I would as well if I couldn't log on, but you haven't done anything that would warrant a suspension. Have you talked to Anthony about it?

@2850569

He's very lenient, he has booted a couple and they really deserved it.

@2850863

I'm glad they're gone. I know they were surprised to get the boot, guess they went too far. lol

@2851787

You're wrong again. It had nothing to do with opinions. They were booted by management by the nasty comments they made to a female on this site, in fact it was in the Chat Room for everyone to see. It had nothing to do with politics or their opinions. If someone called YOU that nasty name, I'm sure that person would be booted as well.

Pull in your claws, it's not becoming, but then nothing you say makes any sense. You just want to start a fight with everyone you reply to. You speak of tolerance, and yet you're the most intolerant person on this site, everything you say is attacking others, and it's not just me.

@2851203

As usual you're trying to demean someone. If you had read his comments you would have known that there was a glitch of some kind and he couldn't log on. That's why he was checking to see if his avatar was still there. I know it's hard for you to focus on what someone is saying, but try to stay focused.

He has a life, he works all day, comes on here sometimes during the evening. I hate to burst your ego/bubble, but we don't give you a second thought and neither does anyone else on this site.

And 24/7, you must be on here 24/7 to know who is and who isn't....I sure don't know when you're here, nor do I care. You're nothing but a nosy busybody who has no life, so you try to demean others. Psst, it's not working.

@2851258

I know she can't go a day without mentioning you. lol I think she's found her soul mate. Run, run, run. lol lol

@2851268

lol I know she was very upset when you couldn't log on. She thought you had deserted her. lol She wouldn't have any excitement in her life if you weren't around. lol

@2849524

haha You know that's not true, and everyone knows that's not true, unless you are following me. I never see your comments unless you make a snide remark to me. You should read some of your hateful comments, not just to me but on this post alone, you got nasty with Dru and Piper, two of the smartest women on this site. You can't debate, you just call everyone names. And cuss, you being such a morally wonderful person, so you say, and yet you cuss all through your comments. I'm sure that's setting a great example for your kids. Plus it's letting other members here know exactly what a low down person you really are. So stop patting yourself on the back, no one believes a word you say.

Oh and if you don't like my notifications, I can fix that, just say the word....and you won't see any of mine ever again.

@2849832

You never make any sense at all. You get bored so you come on here to get some excitement in your life....that's exactly what you said. Are you on some medications that affect your thinking? Or are you stone? Or just drunk as a skunk. No wonder no one will talk to you.

@2850538

Always, even the new people have noticed her nastiness already, didn't take them long. lol

@2850541

I have never seen any of her comments where she was polite to someone. She's really a mean person.

@2850544

One never knows, but she made a nasty comment about her hubby and was soon chastised by some guy on here. She never replied.

@2851786

Are you drinking again? I have no idea who Chrissy Teigan is, evidently you are obsessed with celebrities, something I am not. Wow, you hate everyone. You are one miserable person.

@AliceD That is a picture, not a proof of anything.

There are some pretty creepy things he's said about his daughter Ivanka, for sure, and his attraction to younger women. I won't search for ALL the times, like when he called in to discuss women with Howard Stern....I would not accuse him of being either a pedophile or an incestuous one, but he definitely says some weird shit.
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2849525

Those pink pussycat hats sure are cute! Trump has indeed said what most people would consider weird shit about his daughter Ivanka. You don't think so...well that's just fine.

I'm glad you think I'm "nuts, bat shit crazy", Gronk...the feeling is mutual.

Trump is the scum of the earth. Married three times and cheated on all three of his wives, makes snide comments about his daughter.
The man is morally unfit to the president.

Well, it is documented that his first wife Ivana said he raped her. She did say later that she didn't mean it in a "criminal" sort of sense, I believe. Trump is of course also on record admitting that he enjoyed walking in on the young women in their dressing rooms in their various states of undress, and that he laughingly bragged about being "able" to grab women by their pussy, and just grabbed and kissed them.

Clinton has been accused of many things, including rape, as has Trump. Bill Clinton did most certainly have an "inappropriate" and consensual relationship with a young intern..not so sure about the cigar, but I don't doubt it.

@2842729

Nope, not wrong...Me: and that he laughingly bragged about being "able" to grab women by their pussy, and just grabbed and kissed them.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

@2843430

NBC has the only uncensored audio of the conversation I can find that is without some commentary. If you've heard it, then you already know he said what I "claimed".
Can't say I'm a PEARL CLUTCHER, myself, but I do agree that both men AND women say things in private that they wouldn't, if they knew they were being recorded. As far as how some people talk in private, I've heard some pretty "nasty/disgusting" stuff too. Rarely from actual friends though, I'm glad to say.

I'm not sure Trump actually qualified as that "private citizen" you keep bringing up, back when he was recorded saying those things in 2005, or before. He actively sought media attention and celebrity status. He was 59 years old when he said that stuff, and newly married to his third wife who was, if I'm not mistaken, already pregnant with their son Barron.
That YOU are not "offended" at all that he was freely talking about how he tried to "fuck" a married woman and all, is obviously and certainly your own business, Gronk. I'll go ahead be a little disgusted by it myself, as I would about hearing anyone talking that way.

@2845131

I've told you how old I am, Gronk, at least once before. I'm 62. I've also suggested that you save your diatribes about "feminists" and women feeling "oppressed" in general, for someone who has actually claimed to feel oppressed as a woman.
I realized a long time ago, that trying to converse with you is pointless, and just invites another mostly off topic rant of some kind. That would be why I ignored your last one, 4 days ago...

@2849833

I know you can read, Gronk, you evidently just choose not to.

@2850385

Yes, almost always.

@2850286

Here Gronk....I'll help you. Please, if you can, carefully read how I responded to your rant of 22 days ago:

"I've told you how old I am, Gronk, at least once before. I'm 62. I've also suggested that you save your diatribes about "feminists" and women feeling "oppressed" in general, for someone who has actually claimed to feel oppressed as a woman.
"

@2845640

The same old crap everytime she replies to anyone on here. Four people have been called names by her just on this post alone.

Well to me the evidence is about the same for both men - victims coming forward, witnesses reported what they have seen and heard...

so the fact that congress pursued the allegations against one

and is shrugging off the allegations against the other

seems partisan.

@VicZinc Well to me the evidence is about the same for both men - victims coming forward, witnesses reported what they have...

They are turning a blind eye to all that Trump has done and admitted to. Yet there are some that don't believe it. Even though it has come straight from the "horses" mouth...Trump.

@2842731

Oh it happened, it totally happened.

It's madness. That FBI guy on TV was correct.

What bothers me is that there are people (men) who admire him and secretly wish they were more like him...

@2747350

I thought you lived in the UK, why are you commenting on American politics?

@2747375

That's because we comment on politics in our own country. Maybe you should do the same

@2747427

Of course you will because you are incapable of minding your own business

@2747435

oh wow, another keyboard tough guy. You seem to spend all day on this site, I'm guessing you must be around 500 lbs now, eating donuts all day and posting your silly questions on and on. Just stay in your single wide and keep complaining.

This comment was deleted.
@2843780

You should practice what you preach. In all your comments, you are the INTOLERANT one, calling liberals all kinds of nasty names, because we don't agree with your political views. Your words: "For one to be truly tolerant of ALL, they too should be accepting of those who live differing lifestyles that differ from theirs." You should follow that saying and grow up and stop with all your crazy comments about others being intolerant when you are the most intolerant person this world has ever seen.

@StarzAbove You should practice what you preach. In all your comments, you are the INTOLERANT one, calling liberals all kinds...

We really don't care if you hate The President. We all know that,But do you have to rant on and on and be so vicious.Can't you disagree like an adult.Instead of some uneducated spoiled brat.You are very childish.

@StarzAbove

Yes ,you are a catty person.

@hootowl Yes ,you are a catty person.

Oh really, is that why you have a cat as you avatar. lol lol I see you've been having too much wine again...you're slurring your words. It's bedtime now, go tell your mommy she wants you....bye now.

@StarzAbove Oh really, is that why you have a cat as you avatar. lol lol I see you've been having too much wine...

You are must be blind or stupid.You don't know a cat from a dog.
My mother passed away.Thank you.

Accused of........

@AliceD Accused of........

Trump's own words on The Howard Stern show supports those accusations.

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +4Reply

Yes-but that gets you elected in the states.Mind you we had one or two unsavoury politicians who were only exposed when they died.

Accusation=/=guilty of

Do you live in a cave ?That's just one of many sex stories about the pervert. HE ALSO RAPED A WOMAN.
He had sex in the White House, while his wife and daughter lived up stairs.

If all those accusations are true..

He should be locked up, just like Hillary and Bill Clinton were.....wait...oh yea.

@2747516

Go back and read your original statement.

Keep up with that....

FAKE NEWS

J.F.K. did worse.The news media kept it quiet.He died a Saint.His brother Ted also.I guess if you are a Liberal It's O.K.

Clinton forced himself on woman. Also raped a woman. Also had sex in the White House while his wife and daughter lived upstairs.