StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
12 44

Well, it is $2.65 at almost all our 40 of gas stations here in southern Indiana. One is priced at $2,79 but it gets all the Interstate 65 traffic. Not sure, here we jack up the prices during travel season or race season so I am at a loss

🦋

@Lil_Princess Well, it is $2.65 at almost all our 40 of gas stations here in southern Indiana. One is priced at $2,79 but it gets...

Usually the price goes up on Thursday, but today it was different.

During the 500 Mile Race, the gas prices are out of this world. It's nuts.

@Lil_Princess Well with getting snow today, the gas prices out of whack shouldn't really shock me.

Hard to believe it's April. We got snow too, but it didn't stick, and it's so cold. Yikes. I think Spring got lost and can't find it's way to Indiana.

@StarzAbove Hard to believe it's April. We got snow too, but it didn't stick, and it's so cold. Yikes. I think Spring got...

I think it did too lol

I decided to walk home day I shouldn't picked a day where it was 36 out. I was froze by the time I reached my house.

@Lil_Princess I think it did too lol I decided to walk home day I shouldn't picked a day where it was 36 out. I was froze by the...

I know, hon. I just went to the grocery and about froze just putting groceries in the trunk. I think it was 17 degrees this morning.

To tell you the truth, I never notice the price.

Don't have much choice, when the needle gets close to E..

I'm not walking, so.... lol

@DandyDon To tell you the truth, I never notice the price. Don't have much choice, when the needle gets close to E.. I'm...

I know, we don't have much choice unless we want to walk. But I notice the prices and how quickly they change.

@2747271

Ouch.... we got hit with that today, but that's rare.

I converted our price in Aus to US dollars and it works out about $4.41 per gallon. It costs me about $60 per week

@StarzAbove Wow, that's a lot of money per week to spend just driving to and fro.

It sure is especially as there are long distances to drive to get anywhere and no public transport options. Some pay a lot more than I do especially if they own 4wd's and have to drive further to work and take kids to school etc.

Also, annual re-registration costs and compulsory insurances are around $700 USD. Not sure how this compares in other countries?

@StarzAbove I hope you're making good money to be able to afford that.

Unfortunately I only have a part-time job so all my money goes into my car and living expenses. It's why everyone wants to be in a relationship, as the double income gives people options beyond just surviving.

@OzSurfer Unfortunately I only have a part-time job so all my money goes into my car and living expenses. It's why everyone...

Oz sorry it is so hard for you all in that area. You can buy a prius hybrid like me or you could live close to work. Double income means double trouble so I won't do that roll smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oz sorry it is so hard for you all in that area. You can buy a prius hybrid like me or you could live close...

Thanks, I think living closer to work would be a great idea. Yeah you're right, double income only works if you are with the right person and I've only come across that once before.

@2747262

In the UK we pay around £1.20 per litre which converted into US dollar is $1.72 per litre. Now there is 3.785 litres per US gallon so:

$1.72 x 3.785 litres =
$6.51 per US gallon is what we pay in the UK.

乂º◡º乂

@2747262

Oh my Lord. That's terrible. I guess we don't have it so bad afterall.

@2747380

Wow, that's a lot higher than we pay. Every politician says they are going to cut gas tax but they never doo.

@2747380

Right rooster, all the politicians promise to cut taxes and instead they just change it up so richie rich can do better - Maybe they will cut the gas tax then give gas companies much more for developing
new ways to drill in the oceans, or shake gas from rocks.All the oil will eventually dry up all the rocks/shale will eventually be crushed. Then there is no power. . rpuke smilie Where is Nicki Tesler when we really need him? Oh ya he got killed and all his research was destroyed..

What really needs to be done is to learn a way to live without using oil. hmm smilie

I paid $3.39 yesterday but at least that's 30 cents cheaper than Santa Monica is paying.

@StarzAbove I think every thing in California is much higher than the Midwest.

Except Avocados, I bought a bag of 20 Haas Avocados for 5 bucks yesterday, and a bag of 8 Bacon Avocados for 5 bucks

@2747551

You mean without? lol I'm a happy camper and I never have avocadoes.

@2747561

I think you know my feelings about kale. Yuck. ill smilie

@StarzAbove I think you know my feelings about kale. Yuck.

Starz if you don't love kale, have you tried kale chips? Much nicer almost like a tater chip and you would be getting the healthy green benefits..

@2747471

I've never understood why they have to raise prices because of snow.

You sure do get a lot of snow up there....just keep it up there, it's sunny here, but very cold.

@2747497

I'm laughing, it's so true. hehe smiliehehe smilie

Around 2.66 right up the street from me.

Hi Starz!

@ZeddTheChibiGuru Around 2.66 right up the street from me. Hi Starz!

Hi Zedd. This morning when I went to the grocery the gas was $2.51, and when I came home two hours later it had jumped to $2.98. That is ridiculous.

Oh I am nWhat is up with getting gas 2 times in one day :? (ot sure I think it is about that price, but I only get 10 gallons a month - toyota prius.

$2.739 on Long Island a few days ago.

The Russians must be colluding with the big oil companies. biggrin smilie

Anonymous