+18

It is true things are not as good as the old days...took Harry Potter 9 books to catch a bad guy and only 30 minutes for Scooby to do it🙄

Even Angela Lansbury was faster...just took her an hour😘

Image for post It is true things are not as good as the old days...took Harry Potter 9 books to catch a bad guy and only 30 minutes for Scooby to do it🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
12 20
@2747613

hmm smilie Wonder if I could get the people I work with to move like that if I handed those out

@2747613

You made me have to find another answer...lol

Sorry for being this person... but it's 7 books xD

Now I'm going to take this on a serious manner, if you don't mind: I actually don't like this saying, at all. There's one thing about being nostalgic about good memories, but in real life the people I see using this are normally people that thought the Estado Novo in Portugal was a good thing and everything now is a disgrace (they really don't like how more welcome and advanced our society has become). I know that's not your intent, so please don't take insult. Anyway if History taught me something is that the old days were crap. We're not perfect by a long shot, but If I had to choose, nowadays would be my pick.

@2747735

harry potter...and the sorcerer's stoned.

Harry Potter is 7 books long, not 9. Still funny though

Probably because scobie dodo is a dog cartoon and they solved they same type of crime every time. Plus they were not looking to be a big retail msrket for books movies and toys.

Yeah... you could watch Scooby and Gang catch a couple of bad guys before Harry (who's less hairy) got even a single one.

Yeah back in the day, some others were awesome!

Pffft!!!...Harry Potter never worked with people like... KISS

@DandyDon Pffft!!!...Harry Potter never worked with people like...

The "rockiest" thing Harry Potter ever had was this - YouTube video thumbnail - and I would bet on KISS if there was a fight xD

I am not even sure if I can mentally picture Harry Potter and Kiss working together and be able to keep from laughing hehe smilie