What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

My fave is gin and tonic with a lime wedge! Unless it's morning... then I want a bloody mary. Also I like champagne and red wine but those aren't my FAAAAVourites.

Image for post What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
17% Liquor 13% Beer 9% Cocktails 4% Champagne 13% Wine 43% Other
astral_queens avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
12 87

Not much of a drinker. But if you put a shot of baileys in a cup of coffee.......

@Carla Not much of a drinker. But if you put a shot of baileys in a cup of coffee.......

mmmmm yueueeeeesss!!!! i used to take bailey's spiked coffee with me every day to one job i had a long time ago.... it made it bearable lmao

@Carla Hope you werent operating heavy equipment;)

lol! i would never put others at risk like that! i was in an office...bleh :)

@Carla I figured as much. Was just teasing:) Office work....maddening!

i knew you were and i think youre great!!! but in case anyone else read this i didnt want there to be a misunderstanding...im learning that i need to be very clear on here these days.

it was maddening!!! the trick was taking loooots of "bathroom breaks" lol

@ZonkeyBalls So, how did that gig with IRS turn out?

youre a silly pant. but i would also never ever work for the us government.

@2747767

You and the dude, eh?

I don't drink much but I do like a rum and coke sometimes.

@ZonkeyBalls I don't find cocaine that appealing.

have you tried it? its more fun than you think

@astral_queen have you tried it? its more fun than you...

Yes, I have tried it.

I find more joy in my own joystick, which is handy.

@ZonkeyBalls Yes, I have tried it. I find more joy in my own joystick, which is handy.

Astral doesn't believe in joysticks?

Here, have a proper 8-bit TAC-2:

@ZonkeyBalls Astral doesn't believe in joysticks? Here, have a proper 8-bit...

if youre actually talking about a bit of machinery, great! love 'em. very useful.

@astral_queen if youre actually talking about a bit of machinery, great! love 'em. very useful.

Well, I was on about my penis, but now you just ruined it. Shame on... Some random dude.

@ZonkeyBalls Well, I was on about my penis, but now you just ruined it. Shame on... Some random dude.

truly. shame on you. there is no need to bring up your penis. i never asked for that.

@astral_queen truly. shame on you. there is no need to bring up your penis. i never asked for that.

It was between the lines.

Just ask anyone else, who has read Shakespeare. There's a lot of nasty stuff going on, in between.

@ZonkeyBalls It was between the lines. Just ask anyone else, who has read Shakespeare. There's a lot of nasty stuff going on...

yeah ive read shakespeare and thats why i voted down your comment. sad cuz i thought we were getting along! no one is as obsessed with dicks as straight men. believe it or not i was having a great day without thinking of your genitals. i hope you literally NEVER mention your crotch to me again. have a great day.

@astral_queen yeah ive read shakespeare and thats why i voted down your comment. sad cuz i thought we were getting along! no one...

I have this pretty menacing itch... It's near my balls, but not exactly... What was the question again? If this is about those baby elephants, I'm sorry, but they were becoming a nuisance.

@2747765

yummm hell yes

@2747765

Why would you waste a perfectly good Coke with that... Oh, wait, I got it backwards. I love Captain Morgan. Must be my unborn twin fighting me again.

Hey, some great news! I'm getting drunk! And you know, what happens when Marko (with k, not c, Lorr) gets shitfaced and uses the third-person effect to figure out how to use this silly language in the first place - that's when Armageddon (1998) hits, with Bruce being still bald. Did I miss something here?

@astral_queen by "getting drunk" did u mean "already drunk"???? or perhaps "constantly drunk"? ;)

Are there different options I can choose from?

Not constantly, but today I had such a pain in my lower abdomen and now, lo and behold, such a nasty thing has passed! Praise the prairie d... Wait... Praise the booze!

Red wine.

@2747787

You should visit Finland someday in the near future, when I'm still around. I'm mixing my booze with some local sort of... Well, technically it's not a cider as such, but we have this "long drink" ("lonkku") tradition, which isn't cider, but pretty close to it. We consume so much alcohol over here, that making silly drink choices has almost become a national hobby.

@2747787

hey i like cider too!!! i havent had it lately because it's just so sweet. stella artois makes my very favourite cider. have you had it?? its like...eXtRa BuBbLy

From the lighter alcoholic beverages I like beer mostly, from the stronger ones I prefer whiskey. But I dont know much about alcohol that's why I cant exactly say what kind of whiskey.

@Sunny_the_skeptic From the lighter alcoholic beverages I like beer mostly, from the stronger ones I prefer whiskey. But I dont know...

samesies... i just choose cheap stuff for the most part. and as long as it doesn't taste like airplane fuel im good!!

@astral_queen samesies... i just choose cheap stuff for the most part. and as long as it doesn't taste like airplane fuel im good!!

Reminds me of a Bulgarian brand of whiskey that was described exactly as tasting like paint remover. My friends tell me I'm lucky because I got to try whiskey in 11th grade and it was Jack Daniels, as in the first whiskey I ever tried was from the good stuff. Tell you the truth, (and some here might want to kill me) most of the time I don't get the difference between different whiskey brands and kinds, I couldn't tell a $20 bottle from a $45 one.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Reminds me of a Bulgarian brand of whiskey that was described exactly as tasting like paint remover. My friends...

that is lucky, especially in 11th grade! also... i cant tell a difference either. my wife has had some really fancy stuff in scotland and she said its smooth and good and that i would be able to tell a difference. but i dont spend much on alcohol... i just need it to do its job usually (and not make me gag) wary smilie

@Sunny_the_skeptic Admit it, you just noded and agreed so she doesn't get upset.

naw she's a good baby. i can disagree all i want and so can she!! i do wanna TRY a good fancy kind someday but we have no funds for that shit right meow.

And HOLY SHIT! I just checked the wallmart site and the Jack Daniels bottle costs $15 bucks! It's at least twice that here!

@astral_queen ah! why is it so pricey where you are?

I don't know, we're not a really wealthy country, but from what I've heard it's way more expensive in Western European countries to the point that tourists come to us for the so called "alcohol tourism"

Vodka redbull. I drank Bailey's once - not that bad.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +4Reply
@Will_Janitor

oh thats that FANCY stuff huh biggrin smilie

@astral_queen oh thats that FANCY stuff huh

I got a bottle for my birthday one time and had only one drink a month out of it. It lasted one year. Pretty pricy stuff. :)

@2747867

they make that in tennessee, where im from :)

@2747871

lmao!!! mine too. i know just what you mean.

@2748017

LOL :D If I could get away with it, I'd drink the same :P

In this case mutually exclusion feels so wrong. smile smilie. Guinness, Merlot, and Jim Beam, but not necessarily in that order. That's the best I can do.

Captain Morgan and a Coke.

Depending on my budget:
Liquor - Crown Royal
Beer - Heineken (original, glass bottle)
Liqueur - Bailey's Irish Cream
Wine - Tawny Port (Sheffield brand or better)

Great post, btw!

I don't drink much... but I'll be ready to drive friends home smile smilie

Vodka

Applejack brandy in a Jack Rose cocktail. Yum!

@astral_queen damn... that looks delicious!!

Yep, and it's simple to make.

1 ounce fresh lemon or lime juice (also good with oranges)
1/2 ounce grenadine
2 ounces applejack
    dash Angostura bitters (optional)