Have you set any personal goals for yourself this year?

I'm trying to read 30 books this year. It started as 20, but I've read 8 books so far, which is 3 ahead of schedule, so I set my goal at 30 instead. And you????

69% Yes!! 31% No!! 0% Other
astral_queens avatar Life
7 24
@2747908

that's really great, Will :) i hope it all goes swimmingly and makes you so happy.

@2747915

you can just call me Dre, friend.

@2747908

A knee replacement? Ouch.

Your's are much more concrete than mine. My goals:

• Become healthier - more exercise, less maryjane
  • Become more valuable at my workplace
  • Spend more time with my youngest daughter, who is 15 and will be out of the house before I know it
@PhilboydStudge Your's are much more concrete than mine. My goals: Become healthier - more exercise, less maryjane Become more...

hey thats great! i love the last one. wish my dad had done that. im sure it will mean so much to her.

@2747931

lmfao!! you have a great point

Nothing that I can think of, just doing the same old stuff.

@StarzAbove Nothing that I can think of, just doing the same old stuff.

good for you!

I hate how sarcastic that looks... i mean it :(

@astral_queen good for you! I hate how sarcastic that looks... i mean it :(

I don't set any personal goals for myself, because I can never keep them. lol Bad me.

@StarzAbove I don't set any personal goals for myself, because I can never keep them. lol Bad me.

psht. not setting yourself up for failure isnt the WORST thing ever. you'll get there when you're good and ready!

@astral_queen psht. not setting yourself up for failure isnt the WORST thing ever. you'll get there when you're good and ready!

Thanks. I usually have a New Years resolution to lose some weight, and by January 6, I've forgotten all about it. lol lol

@2748015

good for you! go with your flow. :)

Make it to next year.

Keep plugging away.

I never will stop setting goals.

Yes..To quit drinking alcohol..