STRAIGHT WOMEN: Have u ever been sexually and or emotionally attracted to another woman? Even if it's just a celebrity? I've always had a crush on singer Annie Lennox. That's my secret girl crush, lol.

Life
2 35

Well, it's not a secret anymore. Hey everybody! Anonymous has a crush on Annie Lennox!!! Ha! Image in content

@2748218

I'm not. That might be one of the first things you and I haven't agreed of. Ha!

@2748330

Reading comprehension is very important in these posts, buddy. Ha!

@2748211

No one said the crush was over beauty... the crush could of been about something else wink smiliexp smilie

@2750048

Yes, but I was just suggesting there are other types of attraction other than just visual. But yes, visual attraction surely helps.

@2750054

Anyways my simple point, which I think has gotten totally lost here, was maybe it wasn't how the woman looked... but then she was attracted to a dominant personality as she portrayed while in a business suit and sung about dominance.

I was just trying to take a different perceptive is all... sorry it seems to have totally failed.

@2748176

Mmm-mm! Gotta get me some of that!

@Budwick Mmm-mm! Gotta get me some of that!

http://www.mtv.com/news/1637590...irt-explained/

"'This t-shirt, whoever wears it, is making a statement of solidarity,' Lennox says."

No. Plenty of hot Russian guys yes!

Never,Ever.

I'm a male, but I certainly can't blame someone for having a crush on a woman... I've had many crushes over the years.