Did you know you can break (ish) your penis? Yes... yes, you can. Here's one way that left a comedian's "Broken Bananah" bed bound. [click any one of three links]

GO TO: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/...ian/index.html

Image for post Did you know you can break (ish) your penis? Yes... yes, you can. Here's one way that left a comedian's "Broken Bananah" bed bound. [click any one of three links]
PartyOfOnes avatar
7 50
@2748812

Lol... sorry :P That pain had to had be excruciating, and four weeks at that! Man....

@2748812

When people will frolic and frisk,
If they're careless, they might slip a disk.
But it could be far worse
For the guys in this verse;
I'm glad that I'm NOT thus at risk. swt smilie

@2748876

I've come close to having that happen; quick reflexes saved me.

@2749169

I can understand that, no problem ;)

@2748876

JD!

WHAT were you doing with that dog!?! shock smilie wt smilie wary smilie

@2749512

Um... next time bring along some weiner sausages. hehe smilie

CNN's staff does it so much better - it's definitely entertaining ;)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/...ian/index.html

@2748866

Oh come on they can be bent permanently . I knew a guy with a permanent bender.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oh come on they can be bent permanently . I knew a guy with a permanent bender.

I'm sure. It may have been back then they didn't didn't have the know how to correct it, or the guy couldn't afford the correction. Anyway - again - read the full article for clarification, please, instead of guessing.

I guess that would be a sudden drop in blood pressure. He must have been poking a dry vaginer.

@2748911

LMAO...or maybe some Kentucky jelly.

@Azlotto I guess that would be a sudden drop in blood pressure. He must have been poking a dry vaginer.

Definitely a sudden drop in a lot of things , lol. The article tells how the injury happened :)

@PartyOfOne Definitely a sudden drop in a lot of things , lol. The article tells how the injury happened :)

I read the article, but the comment about Dr. Wang was funny.
All joking aside, just thinking about that condition is painful.

@Azlotto I read the article, but the comment about Dr. Wang was funny. All joking aside, just thinking about that condition...

He did have a fun slant to the way the article read - it could've been a drab take on the issue but he made it seem fun and funny... I agree :D

Thanks for your input - it's always looked forward to ;)

@2748826

Is there no limit to man's pain :(

I've heard about such occurrences, yes. Sounds painful, in more ways than one...cool that Mr. Asdourian shared his unfortunate experience with humor. :)

I liked the way the article read, too - being as long as it was, that definitely made the difference.

Nice to have you on the post, Piper :)

The technical term for this is "broke dick". 😂

• protectively covers groins after reading post *
@Sunny_the_skeptic protectively covers groins after reading post *

LOL!! I'd be a little paranoid about letting loose, too :D

Yes, penile fracture

Oh for God Sake are you 11 years old or something? If it gets broken there is only one solution - amputation.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oh for God Sake are you 11 years old or something? If it gets broken there is only one solution - amputation.

I might have thought the same, Lorraine, but... well, read CNN's news article - it describes what happened, both about the injury and its surgical correction. The link to it is in the "explanation" box and on my first comment.

Mine looks like that all the time 😱

@Cantona Mine looks like that all the time 😱

Ok :) His should be of a similar shape, as well. I don't remember the article citing any difference.

Thanks for posting your comment - it's appreciated :)

Yes. It actually happened to my brother-in-law many years back

@Sir_Whatz Yes. It actually happened to my brother-in-law many years back

I can imagine the amount pain - at least initially; definitely not my first choice for an injury.

I haven't seen your posts show up since we left Sodahead. Nice to see you're still around :D

Thanks for giving your input - good of you to take the time ;)

@PartyOfOne I can imagine the amount pain - at least initially; definitely not my first choice for an injury. I haven't seen...

I became a member about three weeks after Fef pulled the plug on SodaHead. Just haven't been active much the last little bit