What has been keeping you from giving up?

The only reason I haven't given up yet is because I know that things won't always be this way. I realized that it doesn't matter how long it will take - but one day - I won't be in this situation. Life goes on and I have so much to look forward to.

Image for post What has been keeping you from giving up?
ilikechickensandcowss avatar Life
8 27

I'm too stubborn.

@OzSurfer Lol that was my reply

Haha, guess we're two stubborn people. biggrin smilie

@Zolfie True that

lol Yes I can be very stubborn when the situation calls for it.biggrin smilie

Sometimes, it is only the few people and non-human animals who would be negatively impacted if I did that. Not always, but sometimes.

I'm really stubborn, i think that's all.

I haven't given up because I'm so grateful for life itself and my loved ones. Every new day is a blessing to me, even the ones that bring problems.

@2749628

Lol... that'll keep your attention :P

It's not in my nature to give up.

I'm no quitter and work to change things for a better world for the next generations.

'Cause what's the point of doing anything if you're just going to quit?

Life is too short and too iffy to just say to hell with things so I take advantage of all the good that comes my way - better than the alternative. Welcome back, by the way!! I haven't seen you on since Sodahead went down. Have you been using Amirite before today?

Hope, love and grit, and stubbornness.

Some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

Family and friends smile smilie Thanks be to them smile smilie

My clients, my dog and the fact that I swore I wouldn't give up like my parents did.

The fear of admitting defeat or not living while I'm alive, the impact it could negatively have on my closest loved ones.

I have no reason to give up..