+2

WATCH OUT FOR A DANGEROUS MAN SKULKING THE INTERNET!! He has a mind of his own. He doesn't listen to the media. He won't be pushed by an agenda. He refuses to be swayed by politics or a pretty face. He can't be brainwashed, AND he knows right from wrong. BEWARE of this horrible, non conformist, renegade asshole.

WORST OF ALL, HE TELLS THE TRUTH!

Image for post WATCH OUT FOR A DANGEROUS MAN SKULKING THE INTERNET!!  He has a mind of his own. He doesn't listen to the media. He won't be pushed by an agenda. He refuses to be swayed by politics or a pretty face. He can't be brainwashed, AND he knows right from wrong.  BEWARE of this horrible, non conformist, renegade asshole.
VooDooYoos avatar Internet & Apps
5 27
@2749096

I thought they were talking about you till the got to the asshole part hehe smilie

@2749138

I keep it up it is going to be for me too hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2749160

Keep studying, You'll learn hehe smilie

Just one? I've come across three or four....keep us updated. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2749118

You seem intimidated. Why? Because he tells the truth?

Sounds like an awesome man.

He doesn't sound dangerous, to me.

@Piper2 He doesn't sound dangerous, to me.

He's insensitive to the permanently chaffed oversensitive and hurts their feelings.

Humanity can't get any worse than that.

@VooDooYoo He's insensitive to the permanently chaffed oversensitive and hurts their feelings. Humanity can't get any...

If he gets his jollies by attempting to hurt other people's feelings, he just might be sort of a jerk. Dangerous? Not necessarily...

@Piper2 If he gets his jollies by attempting to hurt other people's feelings, he just might be sort of a jerk...

Ummm...I think you need to re-read.
"permanently chaffed OVERsensitive" people get their feelings hurt, so no attempt is ever made. It's part of their lives.
The danger is that feelings indeed DO get hurt, so beware. Nothing on Earth is worse.
He also tends to use colorful, descriptive, but not perfectly accurate words sometimes, that no good BASTARD!!!

@VooDooYoo Ummm...I think you need to re-read. "permanently chaffed OVERsensitive" people get their feelings hurt, so no...

No, I don't think I need to re-read. Some people assess others as "permanently chaffed OVERsensitive", when they are not. Some people are, but often it is those who feel others are over sensitive permanently chaffed (?), who get quite indignant, angry or insulting, when they think their own feelings have been demeaned somehow.

I'll have ya know that Hong Kong Fuey isn't an asshole. crs smilie

Well I don't listen to the media shh smilie (I am smarter than that). I ain't swayed by politics that stuff is a joke, I ain't about to stress over something I can't change...and the only agenda I worry about is my own 6 smilie. I used to be naive and gulliable ono smilie and could be easily brainwashed but last year something just snapped and now good luck trying cause it ain't happening.
I thankfully know right from wrong ( because I don't look good in orange). And yes I can be an asshole if I wanna be wary smilie.

Great now I am gonna be on wanted poster omg smilie...Can ya use this pic, I can like it a bit more hehe smilie

🦋