+9

What is your signature sunglass look.

Image for post What is your signature sunglass look.
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 27
@2749521

I've had the same pair for about 6 years. And I wear them whenever I go out, the bright sunlight hurts my eyes.

@2749729

Those type of glasses are generally used after eye surgery... :)

@2749901

It's possible she had cataracts removed.

@2750638

Really? I generally see older people not wearing sunglasses... like the coolness factor hasn't trickled down to them yet.

@2749501

I finally got a pair of aviators...:)

i have TWO signature sunglasses looks. the main one is this pair of black heart framed lolita sunglasses. the other one is a round framed pair that's black. similar to this:

@astral_queen i have TWO signature sunglasses looks. the main one is this pair of black heart framed lolita sunglasses. the other...

Nice. They say the trend is for sunglasses to get smaller this year. So much to buy...thank the Internet...

@astral_queen interesting... im not gonna buy new ones. mine are too cute!!

Yes...they are...I've got something similar but a tortoise bridge on top - sort of the Harry Potter look? - what I meant is - ours are already a bit smaller...so we're ahead this year. Ha.

@Sukiesnow Yes...they are...I've got something similar but a tortoise bridge on top - sort of the Harry Potter look? - what I...

my regular eyesight glasses are harry potterish... my sister in law calls me "HARRY!" in a hermione voice every time she sees me :( i love harry potter but i never meant to look like him lmfao!

@astral_queen my regular eyesight glasses are harry potterish... my sister in law calls me "HARRY!" in a hermione voice every...

Ha ha...that's funny.

Damnit..never take the wrong person with you when you are shopping for regular eyeglasses... Now I'm stuck with them...they are designer of course - Thierry Mugler - but still it's possible I might never have settled on one pair...that's the thing...who wants to stick with the same pair for years? But finances don't permit...alas.

@Sukiesnow Ha ha...that's funny. Damnit..never take the wrong person with you when you are shopping for regular eyeglasses...

lol! thats why i used zenni optical last time!!! have you heard of it? i went to the eye doctor and had them tell me my prescription and all my measurements, then i went to the zenni website and got what i wanted for so much cheaper. they were only like 15 dollars or something. i have another pair bookmarked for next time we can buy more and theyre only $10. i love that site. first time purchases get like 10% off too i think. im not sure if they have designer products though.

@astral_queen lol! thats why i used zenni optical last time!!! have you heard of it? i went to the eye doctor and had them tell...

OMG!! I zipped over and hurrah! They do deliver to Canada...

You've given me another reason to live.

@Sukiesnow OMG!! I zipped over and hurrah! They do deliver to Canada... You've given me another reason to live.

omg!! thats so good. im so happy for you!! sorry for not even considering your location in the world.

None...I only wear them when I go fishing and I haven't been in a while.

I used to wear them all the time at work but I slowly quit wearing them...doesn't bother me at all.