+12

Reasons men leave.

Stephen Kings father went out for milk one day and never came back...why?

Image for post Reasons men leave.
Sukiesnows avatar Life
11 25

My father left because we interfered with his drinking career. (Thank goodness for moms and grandparents.)

After time, the person we married, isn't always the same person we married. (Be it the husband or the wife)

I don't know, I can't tell you right off the bat, if there was a list of scenarios of men leaving or something I could give my opinion on it but otherwise I can't think of anything right now.

Soooo... You men...should be able to give me some reasons...

What was unexpectedly horrible about getting married and having a family that some men might not be able to cope with?

@Sukiesnow Soooo... You men...should be able to give me some reasons... What was unexpectedly horrible about getting married...

Both you or your spouse will change over time and it's pretty much impossible to know exactly how until it happens. In this sense marriage is sort of a crap shoot. It takes dedication and hard work.

I've only left one which was a high school girl friend and that was because her parents were so crazy and interfering that it made it impossible for us. They went from controlling her to trying to control me and I couldn't cope with that.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Each case is different..... lots of different reasons, I guess.

I'm sure there are many different reasons, but what ever the reason is it should mot be unknown to the spouse. You don't just disappear without a word or plans to support the family.