ForkNdaRoads avatar
10 19

I thought that was very thoughtful of her.

Very nice gesture.

Classy act.

It sounds amazing and classy, but based on my personal experiences, I'm very skeptical about this sort of thing. But yes, we should give the benefit of the doubt here!

Just from my personal experiences, I have known that sometimes multiple people wanted to do something as a group and boss flipped it and took only two to turn it into a feel good story, but left out how they denied the other 10 people from going... or how I've had family member be forced to stop doing their main job, and jump on a plane to travel 6 hours, just to stand around and wait 10 hours for a photo opt... before being allowed to take the 6 hour trip home... and now they're behind on their main job. But again, this probably isn't like those, I just had some negative flashbacks, where on the outside it looked great, but the inside story was completely different.

But yes, this sounds incredible classy, and I truly hope that it's as beautiful as it sounds smile smilie

Yes, I think that was an admirable gesture.

@Piper2 Yes, I think that was an admirable gesture.

I sense a sort of guilelessness in her, certainly an assumption on my part...

Seems she's grown out of life mistakes.

@ForkNdaRoad I sense a sort of guilelessness in her, certainly an assumption on my part... Seems she's grown out of life mistakes.

I sort of do, too, based on the little I've seen or know about her. I definitely don't condone people saying ugly stuff about her, because of their dislike for her husband.

If this invitation was Melania's idea, it was certainly an admirable one.

@Piper2 I sort of do, too, based on the little I've seen or know about her. I definitely don't condone people saying ugly...

I've just noticed she's no longer the dewy-eyed model who made it to the big time in marrying a billionaire, seems some hard-fought wisdom's registering behind those eyes these days...

Nice but I can think of ulterior motives. :)

(After reading the others...) Has everyone taken Niceness Pills today?

@2750555

One thing is for sure, she isn't the same person she was before marrying him... It's noticeable.

@2750555

Class only shows when one is surrounded by uncouth people.

@2750333

He makes a habit of using peoples desires against them, doesn't he?

Karma's a fickle mistress, that's all I can say about it...

@2750526

File that under "the things people inadvertently reveal about themselves."

He's truly a fountain of inadvertent admissions, when I really think about it. He's the epitome of the person who thinks they're slick but is as transparent as... Well, an Emperor with new clothes. ;)

He might well be a clinical case-study all by himself.

I think she is a very kind and thoughtful first Lady