Zolfies avatar Music
7 30

Pick well Green Bay.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales Heck Yeah! My team is going to be rocking! +4Reply

The Bills got the ammo to move up an pick a QB, but it will cost the King's Ransom. Should be exciting.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Heck Yeah! My team is going to be rocking! +4Reply
@Zolfie So you're a Bills fan?

Heck yea. I've been one for almost 50 years now.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Heck Yeah! My team is going to be rocking! +2Reply
@PhilboydStudge Heck yea. I've been one for almost 50 years now.

That's cool, I've a Packers fan first, but underdog fan second and for a couple of years I've lived in Bills country and have wanted to them to win their division for a couple of years smile smilie

@Zolfie That's cool, I've a Packers fan first, but underdog fan second and for a couple of years I've lived in Bills...

Aaron Rodgers is great! In fact, his predecessor wasn't too shabby either. Come to think of it, you Packers' fans are spoiled rotten when it comes to QBs!! smile smilie

Just for yucks, I looked up the QBs that started the majority of the games for both teams over the past 26 years:

2008-2017
Packers: Aaron Rodgers
Bills: Tyrod Taylor, Kyle Orton, EJ Manuel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards

1992-2007
Packers: Brett Favre
Bills: Trent Edwards, JP Losman, Drew Bledsoe, Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Todd Colllins, Jim Kelly

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Heck Yeah! My team is going to be rocking! 0Reply
@PhilboydStudge Aaron Rodgers is great! In fact, his predecessor wasn't too shabby either. Come to think of it, you Packers' fans...

Well we've only been spoiled for the last two QBs... and Bart Star ... (well we've had a couple of good ones other than that... but they always had HORRIBLE defenses and so the team never won those years)

Hey Jim Kelly was pretty good... and Alex Van Pelt was Rodgers QB coach (after the Bills fired him as coach).

@2750231

Yes, the last I have heard, they're expecting 5 QBs to go in the first round. And possibly (but unlikely) that 4 QBs could go in the top 5 picks.

@2750288

The Seahawks had Kaepernick scheduled for a workout.

When they asked him about his "Kneeling" and if he was going to continue doing that, they didn't like the answer he gave them and the Seahawks cancelled his workout..

Can't blame the Seahawks or anyone else for not wanting to sign him.

Seems like he's more concerned with stirring the pot and not so much with playing the game..

I'm not sure if any team will try to deal with him and his distractions, he'll bring to their team, for the entire season.

Maybe the Cleveland Browns..

@2750651

True.. but I guess he feels there's more money to be made by causing controversy.

Probably taking advice from people that want to make money off of him..

@2750288

Didn't the Browns have a pretty good OL? I know they were horrible else where, but I thought they had a good OL and RB.

Pete Carroll has been saying nothing but positives about everyone his locker room cares about. If he said anything bad about Kaepernick, then he might of lost his locker room.

Carroll could think the world of Kaepernick, but I'm just saying there are also reasons for him to be so positive on an outside guy... especially an outside guy they they refuse to sign, when he has control over who the team signs.

@2750386

Carroll has been saying that Kaepernick could be a starting QB the last two years... and yet they refuse to sign him as a back-up price.

Actions speak louder than words to me.

@2750407

I just read and follow PFT.com ( http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com ) they do a pretty good job following all 32 teams... at least during the offseason when it gets boring.

But anyways, the reported/rumored reason the Seahawks didn't sign Kap last year was because they feared Russel Wilson might struggle or have a bad game and everyone would start calling for Kap to play and then they'd have a QB controversy on their hands... which they did not want, especially from their own players who have been huge backers of Kap and have been opening questioning their lack of offense.

@2750474

I'm glad it makes sense to you.

Though if I thought he was good enough to start... and willing to take a back-up price, I think I would of signed him. Of course, I don't know all the facts.

@2750231

How are the Niners doing? Have they solved their QB problem?
Lambs look like they are finally coming together as a team.

@2750366

Niners have had a couple tough years, glad to see they are coming back. How is Carr looking for the Raiders? Is he healthy now?

@Flrdsgns How are the Niners doing? Have they solved their QB problem? Lambs look like they are finally coming together as a...

The 49ers traded for a starting QBs late last year, and once he got into the starting lineup (after learning the system some) they went undefeated for the rest of the season. So I think they got their QB problem solved.

Need some good players for defense.

Not sure if they'll try to get a future QB right now or not.

Anonymous