Yoga pants: Yay or Nay?

What's your thoughts on Yoga Pants? Or Yoga Leggins?

Image for post Yoga pants: Yay or Nay?
28% Yay 47% Nay 19% Meh. 6% Other
Zolfies avatar Fashion
5 53

people should wear what's comfortable for them. it doesnt affect me at all for other people to wear any pants they choose to wear. i wear yoga pants. comfortable and functional.

@astral_queen people should wear what's comfortable for them. it doesnt affect me at all for other people to wear any pants they...

even if they're the fattest person in the world. they deserve to be comfortable and wear what they want and it doesnt harm me or my life.

@astral_queen even if they're the fattest person in the world. they deserve to be comfortable and wear what they want and it...

I agree... I love my comfy jeans... but I've been told they don't look good... because they're stone washed jeans... BUT they're SOOO COMFY!

@Zolfie I agree... I love my comfy jeans... but I've been told they don't look good... because they're stone washed...

psht! wear what you like! theyre not the ones wearing those jeans! you are! you do you. l smilie

@2750275

i just dont think im the person to tell other people what's appropriate for them to wear, you feel? JMO too ;)

@2750262

My EYES!!!!!

The same thing goes for thongs on the beach.

@2750273

I think that when we see the bottom one wearing a thong at the beach, we should find some 400 pound men to wear thongs on the beach. Maybe then they would pass a law.....

@JustJimColo I think that when we see the bottom one wearing a thong at the beach, we should find some 400 pound men to wear...

JJ obviously you haven't been to old orchard beach Maine in summer, There are French Canadian men therewith at beer gut bigger than a whale but they wear thong things like they are proud of themselves. EEEEEOOOWWWWWW NO NO NO. I get embarrassed to death just seeiong them at a distance.

I have seen that. French people from canada seem to wear them a lot on vacations to old orchard beach in maine. Ewwwwwwww.

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
@2750279

YUCK NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THAT.

@2750262

They both enough ass for five people.

@2750440

Both of them.

@2750454

Then you are attracted to women who have enough ass for five people. Simple as that.

@2750460

It's nothing to be ashamed of, MM.

@2750464

Perfection, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. You like women who have asses big enough for five people. I am sure you are not the only one who does.

I like seeing yoga pants on a person who is in good shape. Not so much when it has GOODYEAR written across them.

@JustJimColo I like seeing yoga pants on a person who is in good shape. Not so much when it has GOODYEAR written across them.

Why just a person? Dogs can wear them too wink smilie

And we even do yoga xp smilie
Who do you think invented the downward dog? xp smilie

JJ you got that right. Too bad the COW sized people think they are sexy in tight pants. nono no. Now lucky for me I am short and too fat but me backside is in good shape. I walk stairs often to keep it that way.

Delightful on some, frightening on others.
Gotta let people wear 'em though. Look what happened - almost happened in Montana! They tried to pass a law that would have made yoga pants equal to indecent exposure. Three offenses puts you away for life~!
http://time.com/3705394/montana-yoga-pants-ban/

They can't even discuss a law to put crazy people away, but banning yoga pants is nearly passed? WTF?

It doesn't bother me what others wear, but I wouldn't wear them. I love my jeans.

I wear them. Been practising yoga for a loooong time.

Maybe they are good but I can't find any around here. Bummer cause I have a good backside from climbing stairs whenever I can. o_o smilie