What are your favourite albums released between 1990 and 1999?

Mine vary wildly. I love Dr Dre's "The Chronic" from 1992, blink-182's "Enema of the State" from 1999, Nas's "Illmatic" from 1994, Portishead's "Dummy" from 1994, "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" (especially part II) from the Smashing Pumpkins in 1995, "Enter the Wu Tang" from WTC in 1993, "...Baby One More Time" from Britney Spears in 1998, and "Jagged Little Pill" from Alanis Morissette in 1995. There are so many more that are my favourites as well! It's hard to limit it to a modest number, but here they are. What are yours?

Edit: i cant believe i forgot "There Is Nothing Left to Lose" by Foo Fighters (1999)

Image for post What are your favourite albums released between 1990 and 1999?
astral_queens avatar Music
7 20

Talk on corners -the Corrs

@2750465

yes!!!!! heck yes!!

@2750352

i wouldnt have guessed beastie boys for you... i love when people surprise me. right on!!! l smilie

Spice in Spice World no doubt, my two favorite albums.

@2754252

I didn't love Forever. It was just okay for me. I wonder if I'd like it more these days. hmm smilie

@2755566

i hAaAAaaAted most early 2000s music, even while i was living in it! i couldnt stand destinys child so it makes sense that i didnt like Forever i guess haha! So much talent (both destiny's child and Forever) but just not my style.

The Prodigy Experience album. 乂º◡º乂

@Ada The Prodigy Experience album. 乂º◡º乂

omg! lmao! its great! ive never heard of them but now i want to drop some acid in a club in london.... hehe smilie

@astral_queen omg! lmao! its great! ive never heard of them but now i want to drop some acid in a club in london....

Yeah you can imagine when I first heard this album way way back in 1991 it blew my tiny little mind.hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂