Why do Trump supporters continue to support him, even when they should know better?

Trump's version of events. He tells people face to face what he is going to do, and then does the opposite when they leave the room.He tells his diplomats to go out and tell the American people what he is going to do, and then proceeds to correct them on Twitter. He tells reporters what he is going to do and then calls them "Fake News" when they report it.

Image for post Why do Trump supporters continue to support him, even when they should know better?
Politics
4 130
@2754261

He was only re-elected because Mondale sucked as a candidate. In fact, Reagan was very vulnerable after his first term.

@2755262

Another great reply.

@2751930

I think I will stay right here if it bugs you.

They know better, they just don't want to admit that they voted for the wrong person. He's the most corrupt person who ever entered the White House. No wonder people are leaving all the time. He has turned the White House into a circus.

@dru18 I just came on because I got the crappiest reply up above.

Nothing that Trudeau has done can compare with what Trump is doing to our country. He lies, and cheats, makes promises and breaks them the very next day, disses everyone who doesn't agree with him, is in bed with Putin. Putin could bomb us and Trump wouldn't do one thing. Trump is an ignorant buffoon who should never have been elected president. Hopefully the truth will soon be revealed by the Mueller investigation and he will be gone.

@2753386

Keep 'trying'.

@2753607

It would be nice if you actually had a success now and then.

@2753631

I doubt it, but it's real cute that you want to try.

Because they don't fall for the drama like you do..

When you're against the "two party system" (All the same assholes rolled up into one).

You're going to get attacked by both sides, that's a lot of whipped up shit going against you..

So...sorry if he doesn't just crumble and die, like you want him to do.

Deal with it.

@dru18

Your response to everything. Yes, you are just what the words in the picture say.

@JerryHendrickson Your response to everything. Yes, you are just what the words in the picture say.

I sent out four of those to the mindless morons that still are standing by "their man"

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Well honey, that's the only way that daddy knows how to answer your question
I knew when your mama passed away that someday I have to explain the things to you
That might make me and you both feel uncomfortable
So I thought that the best thing to do is just sing you this song
Which your mama used to sing
And I hope that you will understand
'Cause she did stand by her man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to

C

C

@2751618

Best Advice Ever!

@2751618

Dividing our country belongs to the swamp creature named Trump.

We know why we lost just as we know why we will win in both 18 and 20.

Get use to it, Gronk.

He gets shit done. I have yet to disagree with him. He's not a pussy ass politically correct pansy boy who thinks he should be allowed to use the ladies room due to imaginary sexual identity BS. It's you who should know better.

@JerryHendrickson He gets shit done. I have yet to disagree with him. He's not a pussy ass politically correct pansy boy who thinks...

ometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Which your mama used to sing
And I hope that you will understand
'Cause she did stand by her man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to

@dru18 ometimes it's hard to be a woman Giving all your love to just one man You'll have bad times And he'll have good...

You just post something and send it to everyone. We're individuals and you just spam shit at us.

@JerryHendrickson You just post something and send it to everyone. We're individuals and you just spam shit at us.

To the thread that connects you, and that is standing by your man even after he has displayed what a incompetent, sell out, piece of swamp shit that he is.

@JerryHendrickson Beats the fuck out of the last worthless idiot.

I know you hate to hear facts, but that same "worthless idiot" pulled this country's ass out of a recession.

It's not just a Trump supporter thing; most people on both sides blindly follow their leaders without thinking for themselves. Trudeau supporters are just as insufferable, and will break down whenever anyone criticizes him.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet It's not just a Trump supporter thing; most people on both sides blindly follow their leaders without thinking for...

Interesting.

Yep, except for one thing, Trudeau has never, (that I have seen) behaved like Trump has. He doesn't conduct his policy in the way that Trump does... or doesn't do.

For example, does Trudeau instruct his diplomats to say something, only to come out and correct them? Does he embarrass them on Twitter? Does he constantly call out the press as "fake news"?

I do believe that was the point the author was trying to get across.

@dru18

If you're talking about yourself, you've finally said one thing that I agree with.

@2751607

Relax Gronk, nobody is doing your boy in. He is doing that all by himself, every time he opens that small bird like hole in his face. Got to love the Fox interview yesterday. What an idiot.

So you see, Gronk, it won't be the liberals, the media, Clinton, or the moderate Republicans who will take down Trump.

It will be Trump who does himself in. Now spin that one.

@dru18

You're obviously the anonymous poster and you don't even have enough brains to make it less obvious.

@2750969

Except my replies were clever and lighthearted, while yours are 'trying' to be intellectual.

You: Lesson failed.

@2750599

Did I say I knew everything, you shit stirrer?

Real strange you coming in on a reply to somebody else.

I was ASKING if Trudeau did any of the things that Trump did!

And that is rich coming from you who professes to know everything about Trump.

@2750988

If you have a personal problem with him then use your energy to try voting him out of office, instead of whining about how mistreated Trump is.

@2751548

"which will never happen" How do you figure that one?

Congress will flip this year and then it will be up to the majority to decide if he stays or goes, not you.

@2751569

Yes, indeedy, you do.

@dru18 Yes, indeedy, you do.

lol The righties on this post sure have their panties in a knot, they can't stand the truth so they start in on you personally. biggrin smilie Fortunately, I have most of them blocked because all they do is diss liberals.

None can say anything good about Trump because there isn't anything good about the lying, cheating crook that he is. I feel sorry for them. Yeah right. lol

Also, I've noticed how they are all banding together to attack you, they are doing exactly what bullies do when they know they can't win by themselves. pathetic.

@2751608

LMAO!! Once again trying to weasel in abortion onto a post that never ever mentions it,..not once.

@2754258

Once again Gronk, this is not a post about abortion. If you want to ramble on about abortions than make a post.

@2750521

He won't be anybody's president, for long.

@2751032

Take your concerns to Mueller.

Oh and by the way make sure to accuse Mueller, a Republican and decorated war veteran, that he is part of the left wing.

Let's see what his answer is

@2751541

Dru does not have the mental capacity.

@2750541

And there wouldn't have been the chaos in the White House as there is with Trump. She would have been doing the government's business and not been on twitter all the time, tweeting crap like Trump does.

@2750726

Yes I always feel more comfortable when a sane person is sitting in the Oval Office.

@2750621

And you think Trump is not appointing people who lap up everything he says and does? At least her's would have been qualified "yes men". Love his VA choice.

Hello Anonymous Puss!
Everyone with a brain knows you post is BS.
Why don't you?
[Oops - you already know, which explains your anonymous posting!]

@2751631

WTF! You need to go and sleep that one off, Gronk.

I have no idea of even what you are blathering on about. How the hell did the subject of guns get into my harmless gif to Budwick?

Please stay on topic.

@2752648

Sorry to bust your bubble, Gronk, but Donald Trump is a supporter of only Donald Trump. He could care a less about you, women, the working class, the second amendment, abortion, or the Republican Party.

Donald Trump only ran as a Republican because that was the only party that had a door open for him. He would switch back in a minute if the Democrats would have him,..which isn't going to happen.

@2753798

You have no idea if I voted for Clinton so don't act as if you KNOW me.

Policies? Trump doesn't have any policies. He is an empty vessel only as good as the last person who talked to him.

His only legislative "achievement" is his disastrous tax bill.

@2751069

Butisn't it funny that Trump is going to be the one that is "locked up"?

@2751539

You wouldn't know the truth in this matter if it came up and bit you in the ass.

Every damn week or day something comes up that Trump (oops) lied about regarding Russia or Stormy Daniels.

His interview on Fox's news this morning was a dream come true for the prosecutors.

@2751603

Oh please, Gronk, don't even try taking the 'high ground'.

The piece of crap sitting in the Oval Office lives only to insult those who push back at him, and you are whining about an image on a post?

Typical hypocritical conservative,..loves to dish it out, but then starts crying when its thrown right back at you.

It's a good thing the knot weed that posted this anonymously didn't do it just to stir the shit bucket, cuz then a moderator would be obliged to delete this crap.

Oh wait. Trump isn't black or Mexican or Islamic or gay.
Never mind.

@Budwick It's a good thing the knot weed that posted this anonymously didn't do it just to stir the shit bucket, cuz then a...

Are you suggesting that as a moderator I would only look upon the things you mention favorably ?

@AliceD Are you suggesting that as a moderator I would only look upon the things you mention favorably ?

I am suggesting that a post bashing blacks or Mexicans or Islamics or gays would not have been allowed to remain posted.

@Budwick I am suggesting that a post bashing blacks or Mexicans or Islamics or gays would not have been allowed to remain posted.

Oh, and I guess posts that bashed Obama for the last eight years should not have been permitted as well?

Better start deleting, Budwick.

@dru18 Oh, and I guess posts that bashed Obama for the last eight years should not have been permitted as well? Better...

Dru - you have completely missed my point.
Let's spar another day about something we both understand.

@Budwick Dru - you have completely missed my point. Let's spar another day about something we both understand.

I got your point. It was not that deep or convoluted. By this time I know where you stand on some matter.

Have a nice day.

No, I don't think you do.
"It's a good thing the knot weed that posted this anonymously didn't do it just to stir the shit bucket, cuz then a moderator would be obliged to delete this crap.

Never mind.

My point is that an anonymous poster made this post for the sole reason to make trouble. I suggested that this wouldn't have been tolerated if the subject was black or Mexican or Islamic or gay. So my point had nothing at all to do with Trump.

@Budwick No, I don't think you do. "It's a good thing the knot weed that posted this anonymously didn't do it just to stir...

Oh and if the same person had included their name this post still wouldn't have riled you up?

Give me a break.

@2753800

Gronk, I envision you as a broken record intent on bringing up the subject of abortion even when taking about the weather

@2836442

Yeah, what's with that, Gronk?

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your MAN
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your MAN
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Which your mama used to sing
And I hope that you will understand
'Cause she did stand by her man

Stand by your MAN
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to

He does that to annoy Liberals like you. I guess it's working.

Why are people who don't support Trump such complete, hateful, douchebags? What hypocrites; you call him hateful in all of your hatred.

That's why I support him, Cause I know better.

Who are you to decide who should or shouldn't support President Trump?
He's doing a damn good job.

Anonymous