What do you hate people to do in public?

Image for post What do you hate people to do in public?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
12 47
@2750588

You got that right rooster - it amasses me that they had to post signs at the bank saying no phones. I hate the phones and the people using them in public are idiots. I really wish I dared to clip them walking cross the road without looking for cars at all. Streets are for cars not idiots walking.

People who are loud and obnoxious in places where there are young children and the elderly.

Be self important assholes. 😊

@Will_Janitor Be self important assholes. 😊

soon to be dead assholes I do believe cell phones will need to be banned entirely at some point. Sooner than later I hope. cd smilie

i hAaAaAate it when people like stand in the middle or meander slowly in the middle....get the fuck over!!!! stop blocking everyone else's path you fucking walnut!!! go!!!! move!!! we're not here to wait for you! have some self awareness!!!

@ozzyboy People in grocery stores are notorious for that. Road rage??? How about grocery isle rage!

very easy to let your grocery cart get on them. but I notice it is usually COW sized people who stand around in a grocery.

I hate the store. They stand in the aside or block what I'm trying to get. I can turn into a real bitch int the store.

Not being considerate. My personal pet peeve is people walking slowly.

Cussing, talking on their cells for all to hear. Cutting in line at various facilities. Spitting. Crazy drivers who think they own the road. People at the grocery leaving their carts in the middle of the aisle so no one can get past. Geez.

Go on a non-stop, full-blown vulgarity binge

People blasting their kids in public gets my back up. I resort to dark looks...and have interfered when it got really bad.

If someone is being abusive - in any way - to their kids...you can follow them to their car and take their license number down. That's what phoning 911 told me.

Coughing and sneezing without covering their nose and mouth.
Spitting.
Leaving public toilets in a mess.

Be arrogantly noisy

Wear the most ridiculous hairpiece imaginable?

cycle on the road

I love music as much as anybody but no one wants to hear that shit blasting out of your car.

Sooner or later you'll be deaf.

Then I'll be talking to someone out in public, that keeps asking...what?...what?.

@2750740

Yea, that's just as bad too and if they have it that loud, using earbuds..pretty sure they already have hearing loss..

@2750818

I know my hearing isn't bad either because the slightest sounds will wake me up.

They'll probably soon have a bionic ear, where pulling the earlobe twice will reset audio.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.