+15

What we do on earth is just a fraction of a speck of time. And when we review our lives at the end...we will wonder why it all seemed so important.

Everyone knows this...but does this thought help while going thru your day? It still doesn't change the fact that you have to tackle that Math exam or take that interview for a job you desperately want...in this moment.

Image for post What we do on earth is just a fraction of a speck of time. And when we review our lives at the end...we will wonder why it all seemed so important.
Sukiesnows avatar Books
9 20
@2750663

I think Socratic teaching on that matter is to scratch it, preferably in private.

Image in content:*

@2751202

Buried beneath turf and stone, but I think he's enjoying it. biggrin smilie

@2751212

I think JD is taking a break from Amirite, as he does from time to time, but I'm sure he'll be back. biggrin smilie

@2751230

Yes, I think JD probably holds the record. hehe smilie

I doubt we'll have time to review our life, when our time on earth is over. It's a good idea to review it now!

Importance is relative to sometimes silly issues and in other times has connections to serious, necessary concerns that would yield fulfillment.

Anonymous