+9

We are always subconsciously seeking to love and be loved. Every connection...every action...happens with this in the background.

Of course this is not about sex-love...that is a very tiny part. You'd think "love" would be easy...but it begins with honesty...that is the hard part. And love can filter through - even online. I've heard that love can be a habit (?)...and the more you are able to give means the more you are able to receive. This post stems from time I spent with gurus...it's unbelievable how much love some enlightened souls can give and receive...it wraps around you like soft cotton wool...awakening dormant feelings...I could go on...but the memory of love always stays with you.

Image for post We are always subconsciously seeking to love and be loved. Every connection...every action...happens with this in the background.
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 6

That's true, we all want to be loved. That's life.

I'm not sure about every single action, but yes most actions, we just want to feel good and comfortable. smile smilie

Love..."happens with this in the background."

Some of these people seem to think so.