+7

Your responses might be judgments.

Person A: I got up and went for a 2 mile run. Person B: That's good! Person A: I slept in...and ate and drank crap all day. Person B: That's too bad. Next time do better. Who are we to judge what's good or bad...especially for someone else? Yet how to support and how to respond to people...having completely no judgement?

Image for post Your responses might be judgments.
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 20
@2751318

Agree with 2nd and 3rd comment...query the 1st...

Most people aren't aware of this and are conditioned to responding a certain way to a certain situation or object.

@2751303

I was just about to post the same before reading through the comments, swear to cod [sic] ;)

I just want to know why the man at the desk in the background has no pants on?

Seriously, not judging just asking?

@2751510

You zoomed in too? A couple of toms we two are. wink smilie

@VicZinc I just want to know why the man at the desk in the background has no pants on? Seriously, not judging just asking?

Maybe Stephanopoulos is a time traveler from ancient Greece, Vic.

Not judging, just speculating. biggrin smilie

If someone says certain things, my answers will be judgemental. If a 35 year old posts something about dating a 14 year old, I'll be all over it with judgemental comments. If a man posts that beating a woman is a mans right, I'll be all over it.

Pretty sure judgement is required for life. Any poinsonous plant would agree.

We are a judgmental society.

Judgement is not only acceptable, but necessary. The whole damn species would go extinct without it.

Not sure where this idea of life devoid of judgement came from, but it's a bad one. lol

Sure, they could be. Most people judge when something is clearly wrong.

Sure, but judging someone should mean that a person must be clearly superior in that regard in order to do that. Example a mother that breastfeed and one that chooses not to.

Don't talk and you won't get a reply or judgement back..

If person A tells me "I slept in and ate crap all day".
How does person A honestly expect to get answered back?

Depending on who person A is...

I might not say anything or maybe "it's your life"...if it was said with a smugness is his/her voice..