Zolfies avatar Countries & Places
7 37

While I enjoy seeing a woman breasts, it's a cultural thing here in the US. Just like it's a cultural thing that men shouldn't mistreat or beat women, or that men should treat women and the elderly with respect. Women are generally treated differently than men in the US. Do you really want to change that?

@JustJimColo While I enjoy seeing a woman breasts, it's a cultural thing here in the US. Just like it's a cultural thing that...

To a certain degree, HELL YES I want to change that!

The first thing I want to change is the criminal difference in treatment... I've been completely appalled that a man and women can comment the same exact crime... and the female gets a slap on the wrist compared to the male.

This was especially true (at least for a while) with adult teachers having sexual affairs with their minor aged students.

@Zolfie To a certain degree, HELL YES I want to change that! The first thing I want to change is the criminal difference...

Bingo. People want to change things, but only want change things that benefits themselves. <s> I agree with you about laws having double standards.

@JustJimColo Bingo. People want to change things, but only want change things that benefits themselves. <s> I agree with you...

I agree with you in general... but for me personally, I want things changed to be corrected, even if it doesn't benefit me. The only thing that held me back, was the men beating women thing... I want that to continue to be cultural bad... and it doesn't benefit me (I don't think).

@Zolfie I agree with you in general... but for me personally, I want things changed to be corrected, even if it doesn't...

Did you know it is considered 3rd degree rape if a man touches a woman's breast without her consent? There is no crime if a person touches a man's breast. Do we change the law to say it isn't a crime for a man to touch or grope a woman without her consent? Total equality and treating women exactly the same as a man, can come with a price.

@JustJimColo Did you know it is considered 3rd degree rape if a man touches a woman's breast without her consent? There is no...

No I didn't know that, and I don't think it should be called rape.

IMO, it should be a law (BOTH WAYS) for inappropriate touching... including if a women touches a man's breast (Moobs). Or sexual harassment... there are different charges.

@Zolfie No I didn't know that, and I don't think it should be called rape. IMO, it should be a law (BOTH WAYS) for...

There are some strange laws out there..<s>. I learned about this one when I was on a jury in a rape case.

@2751504

C'MON MAN! ... You can go shirtless in Canada! biggrin smiliewink smilie

@2751565

If you got a problem with the bitching, then stop bitching!

I've never bitched about someone feeding their child.

Men are more comfortable with their bodies than girls, their nipples don't really change where as women grow breasts. The breasts and vagnia are directly sexual in women because it signifys reproduction, where as only a mans pesni does this in the male ****.

@Creamcrackered Men are more comfortable with their bodies than girls, their nipples don't really change where as women grow...

You say breast directly sexual... but cleavage is shown all the time, there is no problem with cleavage... it's just the nipple... not the breast.

And throughout US historical culture, both men AND women nipples were banned as neither were allowed to show their nipples, not even on the beach for a long long time. So both male and female nipples were betoken as sexual...

Then overtime, males nipples, lost their sexuality... while female nipples kept their sexuality... but no clear reason.

@Zolfie You say breast directly sexual... but cleavage is shown all the time, there is no problem with cleavage... it's...

Men/lesbians suck on the nipples which is why they are sexual, once you see the nipple it becomes a tti. I think mens chest are sexual, but not like a women's as explained above.
Look same with the ass..

@Creamcrackered Men/lesbians suck on the nipples which is why they are sexual, once you see the nipple it becomes a tti. I think...

Wait, so you're suggesting that only people attracted to women suck on nipples? And that straight women don't ever suck on nipples?

That is a horrible assumption, that you are making.

@Zolfie Wait, so you're suggesting that only people attracted to women suck on nipples? And that straight women don't ever...

What I'm saying is when you merely see the fleshy part of the breast, like the buttocks it is mereky hinting at the whole cake, when you see the nipple just like the crack of the buttocks that's the cherry on top the completed picture.

Besides, when men have there tops of women can handle it, if women walked round with their tops off there would be lots of hard on's popping up, and not sure how lots of men with stiffies are going to avoid accidents at work, its a health and safety nightmare.

You sure are obsessed with body parts. hehe smiliehehe smiliehmm smilie

@StarzAbove You sure are obsessed with body parts.

My other questions have gotten almost no answers... I'm just trying to kill time and get some talk going xp smilie

@Zolfie My other questions have gotten almost no answers... I'm just trying to kill time and get some talk going...

Don't feel bad. Unless there's a fight going on, not many people will respond to any posts. It's been really dead around here the last few days. Guess people have more important things to do.

@2751491

Like I mentioned above, people have more important things to do, in your case a patch for a DLC. In my case, trying to get the yard cleaned up again. lol I think Spring has finally sprung around here.

@2751452

That's part of my point... the most thought of sexual part is the boobs... which are perfectly fine with showing... it's just the random nipples that aren't?

And you also got the whole forbidden fruit thing going on... you want it, simple because you're not suppose to get it...

If women were allowed to go topless, then boobs/nipples, probably wouldn't be sexuality nearly as much...

Just like alcohol wasn't wanted that much until they made it illegal... then slowly everyone wanted to try it, because going against the man was the cool thing.

Go for it, I don't mind boobs. I don't care if women are topless where men go topless.

@2752599

Glad to see that you have made it today, even despite the chill

Thank for coming smile smilie

This again?

It's not about equality. It's about decency.

If civilization has sunk to a point where we lead our lives dressed live cave men and women, then let 'em fly.

@Budwick This again? It's not about equality. It's about decency. If civilization has sunk to a point where we lead our...

I was SO thinking about making a "This again" option... I regret not doing it now tongue smilie.

You're claiming it's about decency... but you don't explain why male nipples are decent.

Personally I don't think either one are decent.

@Zolfie I was SO thinking about making a "This again" option... I regret not doing it now . You're claiming it's...

I wasn't on the committee Zolfie.

Probably has something to do with mammary glands and the association with reproduction and the fact that many men lose their sensibilities in the presence of naked breasts.

You'll be happy to know that I share your aversion to naked torsos male or female.

@Budwick I wasn't on the committee Zolfie. Probably has something to do with mammary glands and the association with...

I just find it so incredibly strange... that females can show their entire boob (mammary glands) except the nipples.

Yet males can show their nipples all day long...

And yes, I usually turn this into a free the nipples, being playful and all.... but seriously, for some strange reason it bothers me... that I can see topless guys everywhere (even though I don't want to), but it's completely horrible if women show their nipples.

Going to school, I was shocked to here the difference in locker room cultures... I knew the guys, had no problem going shirtless, some would even walk around butt naked... and shower and other stuff.

I was completely shocked to hear that (at least at that school), the female locker room culture was completely different.... according to what I heard from a number of friends, NONE of the girls shower after gym (it was a No-No)... and they wouldn't even change their undies/bra in the public areas of the locker room, instead go to the bath-room area for that, because the culture was a no-no.

It just amazes and surprises me, is all. The different way we look at these types of things and the cultures that follow.