Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
13 21

Anywhere where the water is a comfortable temperature, relatively clean, and doesn't have snakes or other animals that want to bite.

Any warm body of water including my clawfoot bathtub.

I haven't been swiming in yearrs I don't want anyone to see my fat - used to be my camp a nice lake but it isn't as clean any longer and slimy stuff grows on the rocks. Stupid rich people came and turned all the nice camps into big lawned cottages and the fertilizer gets into the water making it less clean. I probably won't swim again unless at a beach in some warm place Hawaii was nice maybe I will go back.

Pool and sometimes lakes.

I kind of have anxiety about natural water sources sometimes. Whether it be animals, bacteria, other pathogens, vegetation touching me... I'm kind of a wuss. Oddly, my mind ignores that n the ocean with the creatures which could actually kill you lol

@Trish I kind of have anxiety about natural water sources sometimes. Whether it be animals, bacteria, other pathogens...

I know what you mean, lake mess sometimes messes with me more than ocean seaweed or something xp smilie

Ocean or pool

It was the pool in my back yard. Now it's my ex's favorite place to go swimming.

Not swimming with sharks or alligators.

I used to not be worried about swimming in freshwater, until the day I was out fishing and saw an alligator that looked like it could easily snap me in half..

After that if I tried swimming in freshwater, I kept having this mental picture of a 15 foot alligator, slowly rising from the bottom, to chomp down on me...not doing that anymore..

Not as many lethal threats in a pool..

Anonymous