Also about wear make-20Guys: You're glad girls wear make-up, because without it, they'd be UG-LY. amirite?
This user has deactivated their account.
Also about wear make+11An estimated 80% of women in the United States wear make-up, the other 20% got the good genes, amirite?
Also about Politics-26Trump's wall should be built not because it'll stop illegal immigration, but because it'll open our eyes to the issues within our country, amirite?
Also about make america great and trump supporters+42You guys remember how we all made jokes about Trump starting WW3...? Well, you little shits can tell the future because here we are. In all honesty, I think we should send all the Trump supporters to battle because you voted for the man. So suit up and go "Make America Great Again", amirite?
Also about make america+21Doesn't banning gay marriage because the bible considers it morally wrong make America a theocracy? Which is unconstitutional. amirite?