+3

Film Your Marxist Professors

There's no reason they should preach revolution in private using public money. Let them do it in public, so we can all hear what they have to say.

Film Your Marxist ProfessorsThere's no reason they should preach revolution in private using public money. Let them do it in public, so we can all hear what they have to say. FYMP Faceb...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2ojjgTEh4
Mazes avatar Jokes & Humour
6 22

I consider myself moderate but this just seems illogical to the extreme. I watched the video in it's entirety assuming none of it was edited out of context, it just got more embarrassing as it went on, in particular the way the lecturer reacted to the guy asking a question was completely childish.

I find it hard to believe that the first dingbat on the video is actually a "professor" at a public university. The others...probably so. I agree with much of what the commentator of the video said, and what you said, as well.

@Piper2 I find it hard to believe that the first dingbat on the video is actually a "professor" at a public...

It really is alarming how many throw around baseless biological assertions. Just bizarre.

And don't get me wrong, I'm cool with marxists having their opinions and political ideals. Hell, I want to know who they are and am thankful for their honesty. It takes guts to own that one publicly and I don't mean that in a snide way, it takes real guts om proper historical context.

That said, I didn't agree with everything the guy said and I'm not expecting a war of any sort, you know? That he seems to have accepted it as an inevitability kinda bothers me.

@ForkNdaRoad It really is alarming how many throw around baseless biological assertions. Just bizarre. And don't get me wrong...

I think it's a little alarming too, if actual professors at public colleges are spouting such downright goofy and even hateful views as some righteous truth. I do know it's far from a new thing though, and the alarming views sure haven't been exclusive to those who espouse Marxism.

I'm cool with it as well, and don't even wholly disagree with the concept of it.

I don't agree with everything the guy said either, Tink. It bothers me a lot, that so many people seem to almost welcome a war with their fellow Americans, not just accept it as an inevitability.

@Piper2 I think it's a little alarming too, if actual professors at public colleges are spouting such downright goofy...

Agreed. That very point is what caught me by surprise about Jordan Peterson the first time I heard him speak, especially for a psychologist. And I don't agree with him about everything, but it's nice to see someone in the social sciences pointing out the lack of objectivity. I was beginning to wonder if it existed. And I know what you mean, there are some equally kooky ideas espoused from the opposite side of that spectrum.

I totally disagree with compulsion, but I'm all for people honest debate. It's as bad for marxists to have to hide their beliefs as it is for Trump supporters. imo

I know, seems some are itching to fight their fellow man for what amounts to silliness. A lot of these resentments could be solved by folks taking the time to get to know each other, you know?

@ForkNdaRoad Agreed. That very point is what caught me by surprise about Jordan Peterson the first time I heard him speak...

I don't know enough about Jordan Peterson to comment about him. I sure do agree though, that those who even strive for objectivity are refreshing.

It does seem that way, and it's very disheartening. Yes, I think that is the only way a lot of these resentments might be resolved or lessened. From what I've seen far too often, many people aren't interested in really listening to those who don't share their views. While I think "hate" is an often over and misused word, I see the real thing displayed quite a bit.

@Piper2 I don't know enough about Jordan Peterson to comment about him. I sure do agree though, that those who even...

He has managed to anger many with his speech and in a way I thought only rocat was capable of. People hear his words, but don't hear him. In that way he's like a professional mirror. And although I don't think he aims to be controversial, he's usually interpreted that way.

I think watching how people react to him is analogous of what happens when all societal communication is relayed through an exclusively political lens.

When you strip the political biases away, a lot of these issues that arise are very common sense things.

@ForkNdaRoad He has managed to anger many with his speech and in a way I thought only rocat was capable of. People hear his...

I do remember "rocat", but I'll have to listen to Jordan Peterson more than the little I've read or heard him say, before I can voice an opinion about his views.

@2752855

"Yeah, but you can't do that."
"Why?"
"Because it's freakin me out."

Brilliant. Thanks for posting that ;)

I suspect many marxist professors wouldn't extend the same speech rights to their students that they expect.

Anyone taking a class in the social sciences at university should be filming all of their classes as a matter of self-defense. lol

The professor thinks melatonin makes white and black people different, it's melalin you bloody idiot!!
Can't stand these idiot marxists, we are biologically different it's been proven that female brains are different to male brains, (without mentioning braests, vagnias, enisp, balls, and hormones. Black people have a heavier muscle mass than white people (does that make me racist pointing out that biological fact), and different "races" (another perfectly acceptable word now forbidden and changed to ethnicity), are genetically predisposed to certain health conditions shall we ignore that. What pillocks. Are they going to stop talking about women getting pregnant in case it offends a man who would like to get pregnant? I mean this is how nuts it is getting, reminds me of the Life Of Brian, "Call me Lorretta"

George Carlin sums this twaddle up, and this teaching and language it's insidious, it's slowly preventing us from speaking the truth.

@Creamcrackered The professor thinks melatonin makes white and black people different, it's melalin you bloody idiot!! Can't...

Think about how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of them are stupider than that.
G.C.

They must teach where either, no one checks up on them... or the school staff is a bunch of idiots.

Hopefully there's not too many students with mush for brains..

Is this supposed to be a put down of Marxism? I had a couple of profs that make some of these guys look like MENSA. Marx was right about a lot of things.
Maybe that's why his book is so widely read everywhere but the US. Probably the most influential philosopher in the last 200 years.

@urwutuis That's why there's Google.

So you can't cite one example off the top of your head where Marx was right about something. What makes you think he was right about anything? We know that wherever marxism has been applied, disaster ensued, so as far as I'm concerned, Marx was a dumbass and his ideas were stupid.

@Maze So you can't cite one example off the top of your head where Marx was right about something. What makes you think...

I don't care if you believe it or not.
It's not my job to educate you. If you're too lazy to look you're welcome to remain as ignorant as you like.

Marxism has never been applied but I never said Marxism was the answer to anything and neither did Marx.

It is interesting that you're willing to degrade Marx in totality without knowing anything he said.

@urwutuis I don't care if you believe it or not. It's not my job to educate you. If you're too lazy to look you're welcome...

Marx was a raving madman who saw the world in violent and simplistic terms. Where his principles are applied, the result is always a total disaster. Why? Because he was a lunatic with bad ideas. If you're such a fan of that nutbar, prove me wrong.

@urwutuis Like I said. I don't care what you believe.

Clearly, lol. Deep down, I think you already know his ideas are a bunch of insane bullshit.