+3

A spiritualist (?) says you were once an alien. Look deeply; is there something alienish about you?

And we've all agreed that aliens exist. And it would explain so much! Of course Tesla was an alien, too...in many past lives. I tend to think some comedians landed somewhere else for a lifetime, too.

Image for post A spiritualist (?) says you were once an alien. Look deeply; is there something alienish about you?
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
8 13
@2752506

You haven't alienated me yet, g_h.   hehe smilie

We are about as alien as it gets, invaders even. lol It's not really a radical idea to me.

I'm not an alien, just a normal human being, born to good parents and raised in a good home.

Aren't all human's alien like? ... we're taking over!

In some ways I don't fit in. I don't eat corpses, I wanna help the planet,I try hard to overcome baser inclinations. I also do love space and have been interested in UFOs for a long time. I have heard that spirits who were from other planets came here. Why, I don't know lol

@Trish In some ways I don't fit in. I don't eat corpses, I wanna help the planet,I try hard to overcome baser...

Well ... if you believe Babylon5, the souls of Minbari were being transferred into Humans.

We all have alien DNA.

... well ... except the Cylons.

Most everything.

Nope, just a normal Earthling..