+2

Our NDP party believes the rich should pay for the poor. Something like Hm.. Robin Hood?

Andrea's hair always gets more blonde highlights closer to an election.

Image for post Our NDP party believes the rich should pay for the poor. Something like Hm.. //Robin Hood?//
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 12
@2753078

I like watching to see what she is up to...she doesn't have an easy job...she can't be silly...yet she has some freedom being that party. Party? Funny word: party...

They should... the real question is whether or not govt. should compel such behavior through law.

I think the answer is no. jmo

@ForkNdaRoad They should... the real question is whether or not govt. should compel such behavior through law. I think the...

There is much in the way of the progress of a Bill that certain people don't want passed...there is a power struggle between provincial and federal govt...big surprise...

Marky doesn't believe it but I'm convinced it doesn't matter who is really the Leader of the Country.

@Sukiesnow There is much in the way of the progress of a Bill that certain people don't want passed...there is a power...

Well I have the same thoughts on my own govt., so I understand how infuriating and also how disheartening it can be when something really needs accomplished or thwarted, for that matter.

@2753239

Bingo. I don't mind giving a hand "up" but I'm tired of paying for hand "outs".

The whole myth of Robin Hood "taking from the rich to give to the poor" falls apart when thoughtfully considered.

The rich were taking from the poor.
Robin Hood took some of that money, and gave it to some of the poor.
The rich then took more money from the poor.

It's a losing game for Robin Hood and the poor ... while the rich got richer.

Naah... not much like Robin Hood.

Robin Hood wasn't in it for votes and political power, at least not at first.
But then I recall he was only too happy to see the return of King Richard, who promptly restored Robin of Locksley's landed estates to him. No doubt Robin then created a Commune with his peasants. hehe smilie

Anonymous