Central American 'Caravan' Migrants to Seek Asylum

So, how is it that several hundred people in Honduras suddenly pick up and move toward the USA simultaneously - seeking asylum?

Well, you gotta have a couple hundred people to make it look huge on TV. And, it helps if you have a left wing outfit like la nueva esperanza to persuade the people to leave their homeland and make some trouble at the border.

OK, maybe Honduras isn't a 5 star vacation destination - being one of the deadliest regions in the world after the Obama administration was involved in arming some of the western hemisphere’s most repressive regime. But, the refugees are not IN Honduras anymore - they made it to Mexico! Take asylum there!

Image for post Central American 'Caravan' Migrants to Seek Asylum
0% We HAVE to let them in! The Statue of Liberty Say So! 0% Let them in! Nacy Pelosi needs her bush trimmed. 30% Apply for a VISA ! 70% Other
Budwicks avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 19

I don't want them in this country. I didn't want them yesterday, I don't want them today, ans I won't want them tomorrow! If they don't like their own country, they can go back and change it. Too often these animals come to this country and turn it in to what they left, while raising flags of the country they left.

In case you really did not know, here is a link to the process. This is the legal and fair process that all asylum seekers enter at the boarders need to follow.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitar...asylum-process

It is not that we here at Amirite get to decide the fate of these people, there is a process already in place. FYI.

@VicZinc In case you really did not know, here is a link to the process. This is the legal and fair process that...

If you can hear me way on top of your high horse there Vic, there is a process for legal immigration too. Please pass that along to your progressive pals.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Apply for a VISA ! +2Reply

Just tell them no, and turn them around. We can't save everyone

meet them with a full army tell them it is over or they will be executed. That many peope it is a small army and should be treated as such. If it were Iranians they would be shot. Oh ya Iranians look very similar to me how many isis militants are in that group?

There is a claim that they just want to work here. OK, if they do make it here, no welfare, no food stamps, no housing allowance, no, free insurance, no freebies at American worker's expense. Our ancestors didn't get any handouts when they came here so that would be fair.
If they have a baby here, then they pay American prices for their kids. I think they would soon want to go back where they could afford to live.

@ozzyboy There is a claim that they just want to work here. OK, if they do make it here, no welfare, no food stamps, no...

Oh yes if only it was that way. They wouldn't come here. ((USA is the free land of living well free food medical and no need to ever work. )) off taxpayers backs while pumping out as many welfare kids as they can. I truly think everyone getting government help needs to be fixed like a stray dog. That alone would prevent some from getting into the system. and think how much would be saved if there are no more generations of these blood suckers.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oh yes if only it was that way. They wouldn't come here. ((USA is the free land of living well free food...

I just read a story about these who are encouraged to pump out kids are called the "breadwinners." I guess that makes those of us who control our own population but pay for them
the "losers."

All the illegals coming in, are future Democratic votes.

The thing I don't get... is that they made it to Mexico.
Were getting helped there but decided to leave Mexico to come here.

Your seeking asylum but being picky about where you want to get it ?

"Caravan"... or marathon ?..

@DandyDon The thing I don't get... is that they made it to Mexico. Were getting helped there but decided to leave Mexico to...

That is an invasion walking our way. Shoot them all.. Hey maybe usa can make a little deal with mexico to put them into a concentration camp in mexico. Always hearing the Mexicans are so corrupt those people would starve or get sold into prostitution thus never get to usa.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred That is an invasion walking our way. Shoot them all.. Hey maybe usa can make a little deal with mexico to put them...

It's legal for them to do what they're doing.
I just don't get the method to their madness..

Makes me a little suspicious...