+3

We have to press 1 for English or 2 for French. You would so hate to do that...amirite?

Of course...I Deeply dislike all the Presses anyhow...press 10 for FOD.

Image for post We have to press 1 for English or 2 for French. //You would so hate to do that...amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
9 14

I'm sure Quebecquois hate it, too.

Canada's two official languages are English and French. I don't have any kind of issue with this.

Pardon my French, but who gives? We have about four percent of people, who speak Swedish as their native language and we still have to have all of the services ready for them to bomb us with their stupid, silly language. And yes, I finished high school with Sweden as my number two. Well, it's pretty much poo. Never really used the silly language.

@ZonkeyBalls Pardon my French, but who gives? We have about four percent of people, who speak Swedish as their native language...

Don't they have to press 2 for Arabic in Sweden nowadays?

Oh, wait... soon it will be press 2 for Swedish.

We have to press a lot of numbers, what's one more.

It would be odd, to have to press 2 for French in this country I was born in, and live in. I doubt if I would "hate" that, if I lived Canada. I don't "hate" having to press a button for English or Spanish, but there are many other annoyances when trying to to speak to an actual person on the phone, with the pressing buttons options...

Come to Wales and you can press 2 for Welsh

I hate having to use the phone.
We're in the 22nd Century ... it should all be telepathic.
Or at least computerized.

In the US, it's generally "1 for English" and "2 for Spanish." Of course that's fairly 'new.' Sadly, some employers won't hire you in the US if you don't speak Spanish as a 2nd language.