+22

I do not see why this money paid to Stormy Daniel is such a big-deal. Trump didn’t know about it because he has so much money he did not notice. She should be thankful he gave her a job. This is how 'trickle down' is supposed to work. So much winning!

Image for post I do not see why this money paid to Stormy Daniel is such a big-deal. Trump didn’t know about it because he has so much money he did not notice. She should be thankful he gave her a job. This is how 'trickle down' is supposed to work.  So much winning!
VicZincs avatar Politics
6 56
@2755029

Thanks, I like it, but how much you gonna charge me to rent it? omg smilie

@2755039

Phew....you had me scared for a while. lol Thought I was gonna have to sell the farm....darn, forgot, I lost that at the casino.biggrin smilie

@2755044

Borrow from Amirite, dang it, now you tell me. biggrin smilie

@2755047

You wouldn't lie to me, would you? lol

@2754971

Ummm, that's very strange, I didn't see that on your political post about Trudeau. biggrin smilie

@2755283

LOL.

For me it is exactly what Neil Cavuto said in his broadcast yesterday

Vic, I have to laugh when the truth is coming out about Trump and his affair with Stormy Daniels, how the righties are so righteous and say it isn't true. That it's not important. They sure thought it was important when Bill Clinton was on the hot seat. How soon they forget. lol

I guess some are OK with all the lies and corruption, chaos and thuggery that is going on at the White House. And of course they are still talking about Hillary. LOL

As far as Hillary is concerned, she lost, we've been over it since the day after the election. It's never been about her loss, it's about Trump, his lies, his lack of morals, his over blown ego, who thinks people should bow down to him, like he's some sort of a King. He can't even give Americans the truth about his health issues.

Says he wants to sit down for an interview with Mueller, another lie. He's scared to death of Mueller. If Trump is innocent why is he trying so hard to stop the investigation. He's a scared bully who is about to be disciplined.

Every AMERICAN should be concerned as to what this president is doing to our country, no matter what their political views are.

This comment was deleted.
@2754958

Actually this isn't my post, just my comments. But if you feel that way, just bypass them, that's what I do. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie Actually I'm sick of naked butts around here. lol

@2754966

I do. I practice what I preach, too bad others don't do the same. hehe smiliehehe smiliebiggrin smilie

@2754958

Thanks but no thanks. I married a naked lady who has a six-pack so I am all set.

@2754987

Sure they did, but now the shoe is on the other foot, and some can't stand to hear the truth.

And they still talk about Monica, but don't think Stormy is very important. Stormy will be the one that brings this president down. Yay.

@2755165

It does no good to argue with some people on this site. They have blinders on when it comes to Trump.

lol I had to laugh after hearing what Rudy Giuliani said on Fox Noise last night. These guys...Trump and his lawyers....need to get their stories straight. lol First Trump said he didn't know anything about the $130,000 paid to Stormy, and Rudy said last night that Trump had reimbursed Cohen for that $130,000 that was paid to Stormy.

hahaha But what can you expect when people are lying! lol

Giuliani will be the next one to hit the road. lol I'm sure Trump has smoke coming out his ears, nose, etc. after what Rudy said last night. lol

@2754985

They are dropping like flies. Another lawyer is gone, two guys from the EPA have left because of the Pruitt scandal. How many more scandals do we have to have before Congress steps up and does their job?

@2755163

hahaha kinda like a mad house, isn't it? lol

This comment was deleted.
@2755119

The decision of moderators and other staff is final. Reposting content that has been removed is not allowed and may lead to your account being suspended.

@2755145

One way to stalk is to post a link to a post from which you are blocked. Stalking is a violation. Strike two.

It shouldn't even be in the news.

I don't understand your fixation on this bimbo.
Oh, that's right, you're one of those butt hurt progressives that simply can't get over the fact that your candidate sucked so bad that an outsider republican 'stole' it from her!

You know, there are actual problems to resolve, domestic and international. Perhaps you losers could work at getting over your loss a year and a half ago and start working for the benefit of the country! Oh wait, that's right, you're one of those butt hurt progressives that simply can't get over the fact that your candidate sucked so bad that an outsider republican 'stole' it from her!

@urwutuis Working for the benefit of the country? Oh, you mean like a one term agenda.

No, I mean more like reestablishing the USA as THE world leader, a nation that protects its sovereignty, reduces business strangling regulations, reduces taxes, stimulates economic growth - basically the complete opposite of what the socialist democrat party stands for. smile smilie

@Budwick No, I mean more like reestablishing the USA as THE world leader, a nation that protects its sovereignty, reduces...

In the richest country in the history of the world 63% couldn't handle a $500 emergency while 3 people own more than 80% of the country.
Does that sound like a system that's working to you?

They've convinced you the US is somehow losing status and the solution is bombing. Funny how countries who want to drop the petro-dollar suddenly have WMDs or violate human rights.

Iran announced it was dropping the petro in trade with China and on the same day was put on the UN watch list for violation of religious rights or something like it.

Are you so blinded by propaganda that you can't see what's taking place?

Do you not see the danger in the concentration of wealth that's been taking place over the last 40 years?
It's the largest transfer of wealth in human history.
And you expect to have anything like democracy?
Fair elections? Freedom? Are you kidding?

Regulations, also known as rules, are in place to keep corporations from controlling the govt and screwing the public. A little late for that
The regulations they are removing are the ones that protect the public and the land from being trampled under the corporate, profit by any means, boot.

Coal mines can now dump they're runoff in rivers.
We won't be getting cleaner and higher mileage cars.
Fund managers don't have to do what's best for the customer.
No more class action suits against financial institutions.
The only rule that might help avoid a repeat of 2007 is gone so the banks can crash the economy again
Are any of those good things??

Now Trump wants to bring back TPP and you will support it.

Business strangling regulations are strangling them into record profits year after year.

The democratic party socialist? It's obvious you don't know what socialist means
If Eisenhower were alive you'd call him a Communist. The last liberal we had in the WH was Nixon.

@urwutuis In the richest country in the history of the world 63% couldn't handle a $500 emergency while 3 people own more...

so·cial·ist
ˈsōSHələst/
noun
noun: socialist; plural noun: socialists

1. a person who advocates or practices socialism.

Sounds like the democrat party to me!

@Budwick I don't understand your fixation on this bimbo. Oh, that's right, you're one of those butt hurt progressives that...

What? Are you one of those overly sensitive trumpettes that thinks this post must be sarcastic because you can't believe that anyone would be such a 'loser' as to think Trump is so rich he doesn't know where his money goes?

He has repeatedly said "I don't know about any payment". I givie him the benefit of the doubt, and you, instead of being appreciative, choose to berate me. Nice!

@VicZinc What? Are you one of those overly sensitive trumpettes that thinks this post must be sarcastic because you can't...

Berate you? Be appreciative toward you? Are you kidding?

Didn't come out of my pocket.....Don't care..