Seriously guys, who among us has never paid someone not to talk about something that never happened?

57% As a winner, I often have 7% If it never happened of course I'd pay 7% Let's just keep this between us fellas 29% Other
VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
6 42

With some people, integrity, morality and honesty matter

I really would love for it to be an adult film actor to be trumps downfall.
What a page in history that will be.
Of course in the book of presidents, trumps chapter will be the comedy relief needed for a serious book.
Not funny now. Will be when the sting wears off.

@Carla I really would love for it to be an adult film actor to be trumps downfall. What a page in history that will...

I said in another post that Stormy will be his downfall, and it looks like I might be right. lol

Who Trump did or didn't fuck a decade before he ran for president isn't something I consider important. I have no illusions that Trump is perfect, nobody's perfect. If you insist that only perfect saints represent you, you won't end up with perfect saints because they don't exist, mostly what you'll end up with is what you've got: liars and crooks who cover each others asses. As such, I think it's only prudent to cut representatives some slack when it comes to things that aren't related to their work.

@VicZinc Related to their work, like telling the truth you mean?

Do you honestly expect anyone to tell the truth about an affair? Come on man, give your head a shake.

@Maze Do you honestly expect anyone to tell the truth about an affair? Come on man, give your head a shake.

I honestly don't expect a sitting president to say, repeatedly, that he knows nothing about something that he clearly knows all about. There are ways to avoid answering questions you don't want to answer without lying.

In fact, I am not aware of anyone asking him directly about it, he is the one who brought it up and then said it was 'fake news'. Why bring it up at all? Let your staff lie for you (they are good at it).

Why bring it up, just to deny it, just be have it thrown in your face?

It speaks to his integrity and his trustworthiness.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc As a winner, I often have +5Reply
@VicZinc I honestly don't expect a sitting president to say, repeatedly, that he knows nothing about something that he...

He takes responsibility for nothing that isnt successful. And will never admit to wrongdoing, or unethical behavior. Even when it is proven. He will never stop lying, just for the sake of lying. It is his nature. In 466 days, there is documentation of trump having lied, 3000 times. It is what he does.

It has been more than obvious that this man cannot be trusted and has no integrity, for as long as we have known his name. It blows my mind that....a) the people who chose to vote for the position as vital as potus, did not simply google "trump". Or.....b) the people who chose to vote for the position as vital as potus, googled trump, and voted for him anyway.

@2755243

Thanks, Gronk. But again
it is not the sex we care about,
It is the pattern of misinformation.

In case you missed the video below of Cavuto from FOX, please watch it. It sums up the concerns of the majority of Americans on both side of the aisle.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc As a winner, I often have +3Reply
@VicZinc Thanks, Gronk. But again it is not the sex we care about, It is the pattern of misinformation. In case you...

If you cared a lick about misinformation, you would be leading the charge against American media! And, the content of your own posts would be .... different.

@VicZinc Sure. We are not going to debate epistemology again are we?

Oh my goodness no!
BS is BS - media has BS o'plenty. The best bet is to NOT believe what ever they say - certainly the first time around.

@2755883

I agree that some amazing things are happening.

That does take away from the fact that he has zero integrity. Zero.

He might get a second term unless the economy takes a dive (ala Bush1).

But I am pretty sure, if he goes in for a second, it will be with a Democratically controlled congress (ala Reagan's 100th congress).

VicZincs avatar VicZinc As a winner, I often have +1Reply
@VicZinc When FOX news agrees with me, something isn't right

You're expressing a lot of certainty for a guy who won't even commit to being sure he's wearing pants due to his idea that there's no such thing as truth.

If there's no such thing as truth Vic, there's no way that Trump could be lying.

@Maze You're expressing a lot of certainty for a guy who won't even commit to being sure he's wearing pants due to his...

Good point.

I would also argue that I didn't say he lied,
I said he gave "misinformation"

VicZincs avatar VicZinc As a winner, I often have +2Reply
@VicZinc Good point. I would also argue that I didn't say he lied, I said he gave "misinformation"

You don't give a rat's posterior about "misinformation," Vic, unless it's their "misinformation" as opposed to your "misinformation." hello smilie

@VicZinc You miss are mistaken

How could I have ever doubted you, Vic?
I must have overlooked your other identity. biggrin smilie

@2755364

Sounds about right.

What would have been so bad about saying (when it first came to light), " I know about it, it was extortion, sometimes I settle out of court because I am a smart money-man and I recognize the least expensive option. It is all lies and I know all about it. So don't worry."

Instead of outright lying about it.

Ha, I'm sure not gonna pay someone to keep quiet about something that never happened, and Trumpo expects us to believe it. lol

@2755148

Personally don't care about his sexcapadades. I just prefer it when my POTUS doesn't lie to the entire country.

@2755162

Agreed. I complained about Clinton too.

@VicZinc Agreed. I complained about Clinton too.

Yes, I just bet you did, Vic, speaking of "misinformation." biggrin smilie

Hillary and the DNC paid plenty for that dossier describing sh*t that never happened.

The DNC paid lots of folks to get the FISA court to admit the dossier as official intelligence evidence.

The media has been complicit in keeping this whole story line alive.

Is that the kind of bull poop you're talking about?

I would be happy to be paid not to talk about something that hasn't happened.

I once gave my childhood friend Larry my best Hot Wheel ( it was a black Trans Am with gold trim) to not tell that I took the last piece of birthday cake..

I told him I didn't take it but he wouldn't believe me.
Years later...he felt so bad about it, he gave it back to me.

Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too...