Question for you fellas: if suddenly all women in the universe stopped wearing makeup, high heels, low-cut tops, yoga pants, etc. how long would it take before you spotted one that you found attractive?

I heard a guy saying that workplace harassment would go away if women stopped wearing makeup and heels to work. I call bullshit. Boys will be boys.

Image for post Question for you fellas: if suddenly all women in the universe stopped wearing makeup, high heels, low-cut tops, yoga pants, etc. how long would it take before you spotted one that you found attractive?
36% Less than a second 43% Less than a minute 7% Never, but that wouldn't stop me 0% ugh, I'd die first 14% Other
VicZincs avatar
7 24

Mrs. Budwick doesn't wear makeup, high heels, low-cut tops, or yoga pants and she is a total babe! Not a concern of mine.

Frankly, all that clap trap has never appealed to me. I prefer self assured women without all the trappings. I think they're usually found in church, on farms, art studios, sporting activities, etc.

@2755292

EXACTLY!

BS is right. Men will always be hitting on women no matter what they look like. lol

"Question for you fellas" - That is so you Vic! It reminds me of the time Hillary was addressing a black Baptist church and appropriated a black dialect saying - "I don't feel no ways tired"

Yeah, Vic is just one of the guys!

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Less than a second +2Reply

Beauty is more than these things, and to find someone truly beautiful, who they are matters a great deal more than what she has or looks like or how she dresses. We are more than these things. Someone could be photogenically beautiful to strangers, but have an ugly personality that supercedes whatever shallow beauty they may have.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Less than a second +1Reply