Kudos to Fox News and Cavuto for finally waking up to the fact that Trump is the one causing the problems in our nation. He isn't draining the swamp, he's adding more slime to that swamp with his lies and corruption. Everyday there is another scandal, chaos in the highest office in the land, how sad. It's not a certain party that is full of hate, it's President Trump and his band of crooks that do his bidding.

When will Congress step up to the plate and do their duty against all of this corruption coming from the White House and Trump?

Cavuto: Is Trump giving the media very real ammunition?Let me be real clear, Mr. President. How can you drain the swamp if you're the one who keeps muddying the waters? FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-enc...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw8aoGxgss
26% Agree 74% Disagree 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar Politics
8 48

It definitely is noteworthy, when a conservation commentator on the Fox News channel voices what a large percentage of "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE" have been saying or thinking for a long time now.

Guess he must be one of those vindictive, malevolent haters...to dare call out or criticize the president for his consistent speaking or tweeting of blatant falsehoods.

@SynysterSissy Conservative values exposed.

There are many conservatives, that I share several values with, even on this site. It has been disheartening to learn, how much they actually hate those with liberal-leaning views.

@2755749

The actual hatred I've seen voiced for those who don't share exactly the same "political" views as they, has been clearly evident on this site and most all of them I read the comment section on.
Could be an article, or most any internet venue where people type their opinions.

@2755749

Same with me Xather. I don't understand all this hatred that is being directed at us. And those that are agreeing with the hateful comments are just as bad.

My comments are against Trump, and I don't hate the man, I hate what he's doing to our country.

@2755795

Thanks for your lovely compliment. I do hope you stick around. This site used to be fun and still can be, except for a few malcontents who enjoy hating on certain people. Evidently they get their jollies by mean and cruel to others.

I just can't understand why adults/bullies play these silly games, evidently they have never grown up. I often wonder if their families would see what they are doing, how proud they would be of their actions. I know I would be ashamed if any member of my family acted the way some do on this site.

I guess they've not had a proper upbringing. You think?

@2757500

It's good to see you....Yep, I've noticed. Sad isn't that adults place so much importance on an upvote, or downvote or even a block. lol That very one can't stand to be blocked, but yet he's blocked you. lol

@Piper2 There are many conservatives, that I share several values with, even on this site. It has been...

I agree Piper. There are several conservatives on this site who I respect and they respect me as well. They have a right to their beliefs as we do as well, it's the radical extremists on this site who do nothing but post hate and venom towards liberals for our beliefs. And that's so wrong.

@Piper2 It definitely is noteworthy, when a conservation commentator on the Fox News channel voices what a large...

I think Fox News is beginning to wake up and realize, what people have been saying for a long time, that it wasn't fake news....it's the truth about Trump.

lol The only vindictive, malevolent haters are the ones that are demeaning those of us who have been speaking the truth on this site. I've noticed, and I'm sure you have as well, that when a few conservatives on this site make comments they are so full of hate toward those of us who are anti-Trump. No liberal post has ever said all those vile and contemptuous comments about any of them as they do us. I think it's because they know how corrupt Trump is and they find it hard to face the facts, they can't say anything good about Trump, so they divert the conversation to us who are speaking the truth. Of course that's just my opinion.

@StarzAbove I think Fox News is beginning to wake up and realize, what people have been saying for a long time, that it wasn't...

Maybe. The seeming indignant outrage I've been seeing or hearing about most any criticism of this current president for awhile now, just isn't very reasonable to me. There certainly is biased news reporting, but for Trump or any of his spokespersons or "supporters" to be clamoring about FAKE news is just rich.
There is new term for falsehoods now, I do recall. I guess "alternative facts" are acceptable to some people now. Yes, I've seen some pretty sickening comments here about liberals in general, and noticed those who applaud them.

@Piper2 Maybe. The seeming indignant outrage I've been seeing or hearing about most any criticism of this current...

The only fake news or alternative facts as the president's group calls it, is coming from Trump and his cronies.

I've taken notice too, who is upvoting all those nasty comments, and I won't forget it. Anyone agreeing with all that vile and disgusting language aimed toward the liberals, are no friends of mine.

Looks like the welder is back on site again!

They'll likely call for his firing over it. That's what happened to Judge Nap when he staked his reputation on Christopher Steele's credibility, personally deeming him a well respected individual, claiming that if he authored the dossier on Trump, there was merit to it.

Fox dropped him like a bad habit, but he was right.

Cavuto is perpetuating the absurd notion that Trump isn't a known pathological liar, he's just "confused." No, there's no confusion, we all know what Trump is: an egomaniacal liar who is divorced from the reality of himself.

Were Trump a dem, repubs would be first in line to assassinate his character. They attacked Obama for policies their own party supports for Pete's sake (warrantless wiretapping, indefinite detention), I don't believe for one second they would stand by this were Trump a dem.

It's pure hypocrisy.

@ForkNdaRoad They'll likely call for his firing over it. That's what happened to Judge Nap when he staked his reputation on...

That hasn't happened yet? I've been a little out of the loop lately. At the very least, I figure Cavuto will be branded a Rhino or traitor by many.

I am aware that hypocrisy has been evident among some of both major parties, as I'm sure you are. Recently, it has been glaringly evident on the Republican side of the aisle, for sure.

@2755361

The problem with that is it would give us Pence who would be more efficient at dismantling the country.

@urwutuis The problem with that is it would give us Pence who would be more efficient at dismantling the country.

That's true, no one in Indiana liked the man, and if he hadn't been Trump's VP, he would be out of a job.

@2755361

I wonder that myself, but have come to the conclusion that there is no Republican in Congress with the guts to do something about him. They are more concerned with the party and what they can garner from this president, that they don't care what he's doing to our country. Shameful.

@2755407

Our only hope is the November elections....then things will change.

@2755515

Yes they are.... he fooled some people but it won't last....American people aren't stupid, and they will eventually wake up to the fact that all he does is lie, lie after lie every day.

@2755541

Yes it will be, then Trump won't be so high and mighty when the democrats get back in and drain HIS swamp and take him down too.

@2755799

I agree, there are some followers on this site who have actually called themselves A-holes. That's one thing that I would agree with. lol

Adding Mr 9/11, Mayor Rudy to his legal team is proving to be highly entertaining. Between Rudy and the Donald, it's really a hoot to watch these two senile old men bumble around.

@2755403

I agree. It's a disgrace what Trump and his crooked cohorts are doing to our country.

@Flrdsgns Adding Mr 9/11, Mayor Rudy to his legal team is proving to be highly entertaining. Between Rudy and the Donald...

Well I'm not laughing. Rudy is out of control and is already being thrown under the bus by Trump. That's what happens to brown nosers. lol

@Carla You are laughing....out loud:]]

No, I'll laugh when Trump and his crooked cronies are out of office. Hurry November or before!!!!!biggrin smilie

@2755518

I guess that's the best thing to do. lol Since they both are clowns.

@StarzAbove Well I'm not laughing. Rudy is out of control and is already being thrown under the bus by Trump. That's what...

Someone said that Rudy has lost a step - hell he lost an entire flight. What a senile old fool. He and Trump are well matched.

@Flrdsgns Someone said that Rudy has lost a step - hell he lost an entire flight. What a senile old fool. He and Trump are...

hahaha You nailed it. lol I thought Rudy looked rather insane or off his meds. But they do make a good pair....poor old Rudy, he's like a lap dog with Trump and Trump has already thrown him under the bus, and he's too dumb to realize it. lol

@StarzAbove hahaha You nailed it. lol I thought Rudy looked rather insane or off his meds. But they do make a good...

Rudy just seems confused. What a pathetic looking person, and Trump picks him as his personal attorney. Those two should be in a padded room somewhere.

@Flrdsgns Rudy just seems confused. What a pathetic looking person, and Trump picks him as his personal attorney. Those two...

Rudy looks like a lost puppy dog, following his master around in hopes he will get a pat on the head. Pathetic.

What's worse is all the good people voluntarily discrediting themselves to defend a guy who doesn't give two shits about them and on the pretense that someone else may have done them worse??? He is the swamp like all the others. And he may not have been a politician, but he certainly is now.

Seems this admin's default accusation of "fake news" whenever they lie is the closest measurement one can use to discern truth. Truth is, they just can't stop lying.

@2755598

I think so too, I just wish he would listen.... I hope Cavuto doesn't get fired because of his comments, that's what usually happens.

Trump is the swamp master.
We don't even see this level of corruption in the third world.
What I'd like to know is how he keeps his base.

@urwutuis Trump is the swamp master. We don't even see this level of corruption in the third world. What I'd like to know is...

He keeps his base because they want to believe all his lies..... but I think that's gonna change pretty soon.

@StarzAbove He keeps his base because they want to believe all his lies..... but I think that's gonna change pretty soon.

I just saw a poll that said 76% of republicans think Trump is a consistent truth teller.
I almost fell out of my chair.

@2757501

They just can't admit that they voted for the wrong person. I laugh with you. lol

Anonymous