What's your Spring acting like?

2 weeks ago we got 7 inches of snow. Now it looks like I have to mow the lawn for the first time this year. Not complaining cause I'd rather mow, but this weather is just crazy. Ha!

Image for post What's your Spring acting like?
9% Normal 64% Abbie Normal 27% Other
Will_Janitors avatar
13 30

I think very much like yours. The willows are greening up. My lilacs are leafing, too.
And yes, i will have to mow this weekend.

@2755519

Is that another new word I invented? Thank God for moderators. ha!

@2755558

Do they have Spings too? hehe smilie

@2755568

Holy Crappers!! Ha Ha Ha! I totally understand why you don't discuss it on the internet. maniac smiliemaniac smiliemaniac smilie

@2755519

So, I looked that up too. >.<
Funnily enough, as it turns out, one of the components of this portmanteau is also present on the definition that I found when I looked up the name of that software I mentioned in that other post, which was also by Will.
Small world. lol.

primeiros avatar primeiro Abbie Normal +2Reply

It's beginning to look like Spring. The trees are leafing out again, and my magnolia bush is in full bloom. The grass has been mowed twice already....today I have my windows open and the fresh air feels so good....

My spring has been acting quite springy, so as to speak. When I pull or push it and then release it, it returns to its original state, and all. You know, all that good stuff that springs are good at.

Ah, you mean the weather.

It's Autumn in my part of the world. :)

@Will_Janitor Oh boy. I didn't account for that. Hopefully it's a good Autumn for you. 😊

Oh no, don't worry about that! It really didn't bother me.
Just being funny. :D
And yep, thank you. :D Been a good Autumn. A lot better than that exaggerated summer heat. :P

About 80 today, sure felt good to not have to deal with those freezing temps in the 60s

Blooms everywhere.

Snagged me right in the.......Oh.. you mean the weather.

I never really know when it begins or ends..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Abbie Normal -1Reply