+8

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has hired her law clerks through 2020 and is ready to resist Trump until he is gone. Agree if you love RBG!

Image for post Ruth Bader Ginsburg has hired her law clerks through 2020 and is ready to resist Trump until he is gone. Agree if you love RBG!
VicZincs avatar Law
9 18

That's great news, Vic. Hope she lives to be 105. She's a very intelligent and STRONG WOMAN, one that recognizes what a monster we have in the White House. You go girl!

@2756229

lol. Got me there!
Probably should have said "resist those on the court who would ignore precedence so he could get away with violating separation of powers."

But that would not have sounds so radical. jolly smilie

@2756527

Are you suggesting we change the constitution?

@2756537

Same logic is term limits for SCOTUS.

I, personally do not want people messing with the constitution. Once that starts it will never end.

I have said it many times before. Don't put that 2A crap on me. Nobody better mess with the Bill of Rights, it is sacred.

It's when people want to make a change because they don't like one little thing - like RBG - or AR15s and suddenly it's OK to make this one little change. No it is not! Hands off the constitution.

@2758166

Not me. I rarely vote for incumbents other than presidents.

Doesn't matter what puppet is in the Whitehouse, the people behind them are the same, same people were behind Hilary as they are Trump. We don't live by the law of the land we live by admiralty law, the law of the sea.

Some people have money to waste.
More power to her..

I wouldn't spend one red cent of my own money, to go against any president.

I put my trust in the majority of Americans...that know, no president is capable of destroying America, whether I agree with their politics or not..

I didn't believe Obama was going to come in the middle of the night and take my guns and I don't believe Trump is going to blow the Earth into a million pieces, just to have a good laugh about it, (A short laugh).

@DandyDon Some people have money to waste. More power to her.. I wouldn't spend one red cent of my own money, to go against...

Actually she is spending your, rather our, money performing her constitutional duty of providing checks and balance, as she has for the last 25 years, as a US supreme court justice. She's 85 years young.

@VicZinc Actually she is spending your, rather our, money performing her constitutional duty of providing checks and...

Like I said "Some people have money to waste".
I didn't say it wasn't mine..

I can't control the money that government takes from me.
I can control my bank account.

If Trump gets a second term, there will be a lot more resisting to do..