StarzAboves avatar Music
9 48
@VooDooYoo

Great song, thanks for sharing.

@2756614

I love the oldies.... they were great. They tell a story, not like what we have now. Thanks for sharing.

@2756639

That's a great song, so sad. thanks.

That brings back a sad story. I worked with a gal who was married to an Indy 500 race car driver. They were coming home from a race in their plane, had engine trouble and both were killed. He made it through a lot of races unscathed, but was killed in a plane crash. Ironic.

@JanHaskell

Another oldie but goodie, thanks Jan.

@JanHaskell

I love the oldies, thanks Jan.

The frequent ASPCA commercial, couldn't ruin this song for me...

Johnny angel

@Carla Johnny angel

That was going to be the next song I posted, if I did. I had that single when I was very young, and have either annoyed or entertained people with singing along with it and acting it out, many times. I know all the words! biggrin smilie

@Piper2 That was going to be the next song I posted, if I did. I had that single when I was very young, and have either...

I remember my first, very own 45. My sister who was 11 got wild thing. I was 7 and got sweet pea. A very irritating song. But...i know all the words to it still.

@Carla I remember my first, very own 45. My sister who was 11 got wild thing. I was 7 and got sweet pea. A very irritating...

Well, we agree that Sweet Pea is sort an of an irritating song. I can think of quite of a few of those, but none that I had in my 45's collection, right off. Oh, there is this one I had..

@Carla Yeah....ive never heard that one. I'll be content never hearing it again:/

Sorry. I don't know how I came to get that one, but I had it. It was great one to dramatically act out to as well, with my "best' friend. We were 12. smile smilie

@Piper2 Sorry. I don't know how I came to get that one, but I had it. It was great one to dramatically act out to as well...

Im smiling at memories of being swung onto a pile of hay to the chorus of like a rollin' stone, during an act my sister and her "best" friend did. They did others too. But...i was not included.....

@Carla Im smiling at memories of being swung onto a pile of hay to the chorus of like a rollin' stone, during an act my...

I don't have a sister, but I had a brother who would have thought it was real funny to swing me onto a pile of hay...

How bout an ear-worm tune?