VicZincs avatar Law
8 101
@2756763

Good. Now what about the current string of indictments? You got a litany on that?

@2756776

Thanks. Two down. 21 to go.

@2756802

SMH. 4 years trying to nail Hillary - 0 charges. 14 Months on Russia - 100 charges. hmm smilie

This investigation, as much as POTUS thinks everything is about him, is about Russian influence on the election. Collusion would be a cherry on top, but the ice cream, toppings and whipped cream are tasting pretty good right now. hehe smilie

bye smilie

@2756829

Seem to me to be correct. I do not dispute any that.

In fact I am not even sure what we are arguing about (of if we are arguing). Unless you don't think there have been 23 indictments here and 0 there -which it seems is obvious. Then I don't get why you don't just agree and let it be?

Just because you don't give a flying fuck about Russian interference doesn't mean this post is wrong.

@2756783

Sorry love, my 'research is all over the front pages. If you want to pretend all 100 charges are trumped up (pun intended) go for it, otherwise this post stands on it own two legs.

@2756824

I don't deny it. It happened and she's probably guilty as hell...

NO INDICTMENTS! v. 23 INDICTMENTS!

So much winning!

@2756897

One way to spin it.

@2756834

Wow you just want to keep denying that Mueller is producing results.

100 charges most are members or former members of Trump's inner circle. How much freaking "action" do you need!?!

@2756844

Me? This post is celebrating results.

Actually it just proves..POLITICIANS, can get away with things and only get a slap on the wrist for it.

If not, there would be a Abraham Lincoln Penitentiary...stocked full of politicians right now.

Of course they could come and go as they please and still have all the comforts, that most citizens will never even experience..and of course, continue to get their pay and benefits, even retirement.

So...why even bother?

Just saves a lot of paper work..

@2756737

I would rather you talk about the
100 charges
19 people
4 companies
5 guilty pleas
That have been handed down so far
Instead of the 0 charges that you are so graciously not talking about
But I am guessing that's not going to happen.

@2756784

Talk about what you want. It's a free country. Go ahead and make posts about Hillary all day long. There's nothing you can post that hasn't been posted 10 times already. Knock yourself out.

@2756886

No. Just not sure way you needed to ask twice.

What powers she wields!

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla What powers she wields!

It was the E-mails! They gave her magic powers.

@2756726

Yeah, just ask Comey, Podesta, Brazile, Wasserman-Schultz, Lynch, etc., etc. biggrin smilie

@2756726

All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men
Couldn't put Hilly together again.

Try as they might... biggrin smilie

@VicZinc It was the E-mails! They gave her magic powers.

That 33 thousand. They must be very special

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Buh buh but Vic, there was never an investigation of Hillary!

Don't forget they voluntarily turned over thousands of Clinton Foundation documents.

And I say this as someone who truly believes her and Bill should be in jail.

Just not for her emails or the fact that Russia acquired 20% of a Canadian company.

Comey laid out the case for the guilt of Clinton but then claimed that it was her "intent" that was important. I believe she would be even more guilty under the heading of intent, but for the rest of us it is our actions that lock us up.
If they got Trump under oath and asked him what the temperature outside was and he said 79 degrees, they would lock him up for perjury when the temp went up to 80 after a minute or two. That is the witch hunt of this investigation. People are learning just how corrupt authority can be.

@ozzyboy Comey laid out the case for the guilt of Clinton but then claimed that it was her "intent" that was important. I...

I didn't want either to be president.

Either way, Comey gave Trump the election when he reopened the Email investigation less than 10 days before the polls opened.

@VicZinc I didn't want either to be president. Either way, Comey gave Trump the election when he reopened the Email...

Clinton herself gave Trump the election with her baggage of dishonesty, deceit, missing emails, Benghazi and the sudden disappearance of anyone who disagreed with her agenda.
I literally thank God that she did not make it to the presidency.

Yep, Vic, he probably did, much to his chagrin.

It undid NBC's best Ratheresque efforts to sink Trump with the Access Hollywood tape that they had been sitting on for over a decade. biggrin smilie
https://www.politico.com/magazi...ly-bush-214344

@VicZinc oh. Politico. Great source.

You mean NBC never released the Access Hollywood tape, and they hadn't been sitting on it for over a decade, and they had no intention of sinking Trump with it? biggrin smilie

"Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

Yep, that's what happens when you have partisan investigations, Vic.
Oh, and did you think to mention that 13 of the 19 indicted people are Russians who are back in Russia, and who will never be seen in an American court? But it does help as window dressing for Mueller. Makes him look busy.

But Mueller seems not to have fooled everyone. hehe smilie

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05...ase-judge.html

P.S. The investigations weren't/aren't under Hillary's exclusive control, but under Democrat control. You're not telling the whole story again, Vic, as usual.

Hillary is of no consequence now, but the Trumpsters still bring her up. She was investigated many times, many years and nothing was found. So why are they so upset about Trumpo being investigated for however long it takes. Right....because they are scared out of their minds that the truth will be known and Trump will be out of office.

@StarzAbove Hillary is of no consequence now, but the Trumpsters still bring her up. She was investigated many times, many...

Of course they bring her up, Starz, because she got kid-gloves treatment by investigations politically biased in her favor, while the Trump investigation is being conducted by a prosecution team politically biased against him, as it indicts every ham sandwich it can.

http://www.dispatch.com/opinion...s-biggest-case

@Thinkerbell Of course they bring her up, Starz, because she got kid-gloves treatment by investigations politically biased in...

Good grief, she was grilled unmercifully, she never got a break.

Trump is being investigated by Mueller, a Republican, in accords with the Department of Justice, who are also Republicans. And that's what he should be.

@StarzAbove Good grief, she was grilled unmercifully, she never got a break. Trump is being investigated by Mueller, a...

Trump tweeted that Mueller’s team has "13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans."

Mueller’s team does have 13 self proclaimed Democrats and no registered Republicans, and several team members made donations to Clinton’s campaign in various amounts. One, James Quarles, giving almost $30,000 to democrats over a 20 years but also gave several $thousand to republicans.

However, Trump leaves out a crucial registered Republican — Mueller himself. And the he himself appointed Mueller's bosses (all republicans) and that those republicans appointed or endorsed everyone on the investigation.

It’s also questionable to say that these 13 are "hardened" Democrats. What does that even mean?

Mueller’s team has the legal right to register to vote with a party and to making personal donations. Such activities are protected under the Hatch Act.

I rate the statement by Trump as not true but very "Vic-Like". And I know how Thinkerbell hates "Vic-Like" statements.

@2757633

And neither can the Republicans. She's not relevant any more. But us liberals are way past her. We are concentrating on how corrupt Trump is, and maybe you should as well.

Vic-like? I have no idea what that means.

@2757289

Hillary can't forget that she's not president either.
Now it was the socialists' fault. biggrin smilie

@VicZinc Trump tweeted that Mueller’s team has "13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero...

Indeed, and your statement was very Vic-like too. hello smilie

Yep, Mueller is a Republican, appointed by W Bush, and Bush is a Republican too, but for whom did Bush vote? Someone from CNN or MSNBC should ask Mueller that question too. hehe smilie

As for Mueller's team, Vic, if you flipped a coin 13 times, and it came up tails every time, what would you say about the probability of the coin and/or the flipping process being honest? Think hard, Vic, this is yet another job for SuperZinc. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Indeed, and your statement was very Vic-like too. Yep, Mueller is a Republican, appointed by W Bush, and...

Oh you are a slippery one.

First, are you trying to imply that Mueller's team is only 13 people? Because it is a lot more than that. Only 13 that I named are known to have contributed to Democrats (and some to republicans too). So your math question is what is 13 divided by a unknown quantity? Hint - not "hardened".

Second, as you are well aware, Mueller's charge is not about 'catching Trump' it is about the alleged Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein. Trump's involvement in that is a finding, certainly not the focus.

Third, indictments and subsequent guilty pleas by Trump insiders:
Papadopoulos 1 count:guilty
Rick Gates 2 counts:guilty 18 counts:dismissed
Paul Manafort 23 counts: Pending
Michael Flynn 1 count: guilty
Richard Pinedo 1 count:guilty
Is what might lead to the investigation of Trump himself, which as you know such and investigation has never been announced.

I love it that I come to your defense and you try to prove me wrong. Like most Republicans, it is apparently not about being right, it is about proven the other guy wrong.

@VicZinc Oh you are a slippery one. First, are you trying to imply that Mueller's team is only 13 people? Because it is a...

A LOT more than 13? Hmmm... CNN only seems to know of 17 in total, and they don't give the party affiliation of any of them (might to too embarrassing for CNN's purposes).biggrin smilie

https://www.cnn.com/interactive...eam/index.html

But let's generously assume that the other 4 are all Republicans. What are the odds of getting 13 tails out of 17 tosses with a fair coin?

The mighty SuperZinc, with a (mail order?) Masters degree, should be able to figure that out. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell A LOT more than 13? Hmmm... CNN only seems to know of 17 in total, and they don't give the party affiliation...

So the source you often disparage is where you go for facts? Interesting. I can name 22 without looking.

@VicZinc So the source you often disparage is where you go for facts? Interesting. I can name 22 without looking.

If you can, then no doubt you can also name their party affiliation, SuperZinc. Be my guest.

As for my sources, you don't like it when I cite Politico, CNN or any other source, for the obvious reason that they contradict your bs. hehe smilie

@VicZinc No clue what their affiliation is because they never disclosed it.

Well if you know their (so far undisclosed) names, then surely their voter registration records can be looked up.

Or perhaps SuperZinc (like CNN) doesn't want their party registration information noised about? hello smilie

@Thinkerbell Well if you know their (so far undisclosed) names, then surely their voter registration records can be looked...

Look them up. Here's a few to get you started

1. Aaron Zelinsky
2. Aaron Zebley
3. Adam Jed
4. Andrew Goldstein
5. Andrew Weissmann
6. Brandon Van Grack
7. Brian M. Richardson
8. Brock W. Domin
9. Elizabeth Prelogar
10. Greg Andres
11. James Quarles
12. Jeannie Rhee
13. Kyle Freeny
14. Lisa C. Page
15. Michael Dreeben
16. Peter Carr
17. Peter Strzok
18. Preet Bharara
19. Robert Mueller
20. Rush Atkinson
21. Ryan Dickey
22. Zainab Ahmad

@VicZinc Look them up. Here's a few to get you started 1. Aaron Zelinsky 2. Aaron Zebley 3. Adam Jed 4. Andrew...

Hey Vic, you had better update your list. Strzok and Page were dropped after their email scandal went public. Too biased, even for Mueller's team, but only after the scandal saw the light of day. hehe smilie

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/...ges/index.html

And Bharara seems to be a big-time Democrat.

https://www.politico.com/story/...tendees-389867

Not sure about Carr and Domin... yet. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Hey Vic, you had better update your list. Strzok and Page were dropped after their email scandal went public. Too...

No need. No one cares but you and you already know.

Still not sure why you care as I already pointed out that more than half the team donates to dems.

@VicZinc No need. No one cares but you and you already know. Still not sure why you care as I already pointed out that...

Gee, all of a sudden you don't care anymore.
What a change. Had you forgotten about Strzok and Page? Yeah, kinda embarrassing... biggrin smilie

There once was a tough prosecutor,
Who was anything but a square shooter:
Quite int'rest conflicted
And plainly addicted
To being a Dem staff recruiter.

@Thinkerbell Gee, all of a sudden you don't care anymore. What a change. Had you forgotten about Strzok and Page? Yeah, kinda...

Lol. I never care.

But if it makes you feel better...

Oh Thinkbell, I am such an idiot! You are always so very right and I will never be as clever or thoughtful as you. Everything you say is spot on and without equivocation, whereas everything I say is misguided and demonstrates my complete lack of understanding in all matters of import. I really hope you can overlook my asinine comments. I will never deign to discuss politics or economy with you because you are so much more worldly than I.

Feel better?

@Thinkerbell The emperor has no clothes, Vic... as usual.

Again. You are so right and I am so wrong. How do you do it? teach me oh wise one.

@Thinkerbell Not tonight, dear. You've been beaten up enough for one day.

Always a pleasure to be beaten by one so smart and all-knowing. Please continue to instruct me with your amazing logic and vast understanding of the world.

@2757639

Again, you seem obsessed with Hillary, it's time to turn the page and face the fact of how corrupt Trump is.

No sense beating a dead horse.

Enjoy your day.

Evidently all my comments to the little inhouse fairy was removed, like I said they can't face the facts, so they try to remove true comments:

My comments....

No sense beating a dead horse.

Enjoy your day.

Some people just can't accept the facts. They seem to forget that Hillary is not president, and Trump is. If he's so innocent as some think, why is he trying so hard to bring down the investigation. I guess they have their blinders on when it comes to Trump and his lies. Makes me wonder what kind of a person can't see right through him.

@StarzAbove Some people just can't accept the facts. They seem to forget that Hillary is not president, and Trump is. If he's...

Sorry about the (one) comment that disappeared... I added the YouTube clip that didn't show the first time. Here it is again.

Now it's the socialists' fault. biggrin smilie

@StarzAbove OK, thanks.

Something got screwed up again!

But the clip shows if you click on the link. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Something got screwed up again! But the clip shows if you click on the link.

Like I said before she is irrelevant to me. She lost, it's over, I don't care what she has to say. Oh BTW, I don't like Hillary and I never listen to what she has to say.

My concern now, is the president. You being a very intelligent person, and I mean that sincerely, can't help but realize all the lies he tells every day. That's no way for the President of the United States, the highest office in the land, to act. He has the morals of an alley cat. I know that doesn't matter to some, but it does to most of us. Paying off women to keep quiet about his sexual affairs, it's sickening. Porn stars, that's pretty low in my estimate, and there's no denying that. Even Trump has admitted it.

OK, I've had my say. lol

No sense beating a dead horse. I respect your opinions, I hope you do mine as well.

P.S. I hope this comment doesn't get deleted.

@StarzAbove Like I said before she is irrelevant to me. She lost, it's over, I don't care what she has to say. Oh BTW, I...

Of course I respect your opinions, Starz.

And of course I know Trump lies and has the morals of an alley cat.

Nevertheless, I would not want to see Trump impeached unless Mueller can prove Trump's collusion with Russia to subvert the presidential election, which was the reason for appointing Mueller in the first place, not for digging up dirt on him with porn stars, or not for digging up 10-year-old bank-fraud charges on Manafort. The judge in the case quite properly questioned the Mueller team's motives, and asked to see a full, unredacted version of Rosenstein's memo outlining Mueller's mandate, something that has so far not been forthcoming. Smells more than a little suspicious.

@Thinkerbell Of course I respect your opinions, Starz. And of course I know Trump lies and has the morals of an alley...

I mean no disrespect but if you know he lies, why would you still support him? I just can't understand that.

And like Clinton, they went after other things, and impeached him for something personal.

Nothing is suspicious except Trump's dealings....and I hope soon Mueller will tell all of us what he has found.

Manafort, Flynn and others have already admitted their guilt...that should tell you something.

@StarzAbove I mean no disrespect but if you know he lies, why would you still support him? I just can't understand that. And...

No, Manafort has not admitted anything. According to the NY Times link above,

"Other Americans charged by the special counsel have pleaded guilty and most have agreed to cooperate with the prosecutors. But Mr. Manafort has mounted a vigorous defense against financial fraud and other charges, contending that Mr. Mueller has gone beyond his mandate."

I'll be interested to see what Mueller comes up with. And I agree that Bill's bjs in the Oval Office did not rise to an impeachable offense.

@Thinkerbell No, Manafort has not admitted anything. According to the NY Times link above, "Other Americans charged by the...

I can only imagine what the outcry would have been if this had been Obama. Trump would have been leading the charge.

@StarzAbove I can only imagine what the outcry would have been if this had been Obama. Trump would have been leading the charge.

Yes, there was some fuss about Obama's Russian collusion, but as I recall, Trump wasn't leading the charge.

Nor was Obama impeached. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Yes, there was some fuss about Obama's Russian collusion, but as I recall, Trump wasn't leading the charge. Nor...

Since you're trying to play dumb with me, lol, I'll explain again. lol

If Obama had been accused of having sexual affairs like Trump is going through, Trump would have been the first accuser out there and he would never let it rest. lol

Does that clarify my comments? lol

@StarzAbove Since you're trying to play dumb with me, lol, I'll explain again. lol If Obama had been accused of having sexual...

Naah... I think the straight-arrow Romney would have been leading the charge.

Trump might have made jokes about it on the Apprentice show. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Naah... I think the straight-arrow Romney would have been leading the charge. Trump might have made jokes about it...

Not Romney or he would be saying something about Trump. It would be Trump just like he did with the birth certificates. That proved to be a lot of nonsense.

@StarzAbove Not Romney or he would be saying something about Trump. It would be Trump just like he did with the birth...

Oh, Romney had plenty to say about Trump, back in the day.
But that was when he (like almost everyone else) was sure Trump would lose, and didn't understand the depths of public dissatisfaction with the Establishment. As part of that Establishment, Romney has kept quiet since Trump's election so as not to further rile the base that he and a lot of other Republicans depend on.

@Thinkerbell Oh, Romney had plenty to say about Trump, back in the day. But that...

You misunderstood, I was talking Trump leading the charge against Obama if Obama had sexual affairs, not Romney.

I think Romney is a hypocrite. He slanders Trump, and then sucks up to him when he thought he would be appointed to the administration staff.

@StarzAbove You misunderstood, I was talking Trump leading the charge against Obama if Obama had sexual affairs, not Romney...

You said, "Not Romney or he would be saying something about Trump."
http://www.amirite.com/819594-m...tments/2758347

I think Romney would have been saying something about an Obama affair, had such an affair happened, just as Romney had a lot to say about Obama's open mike gaffe, when he (Obama) whispered to Medvedyev that he (Obama) would be a lot more flexible with Russia after the election.

As for Romney being a hypocrite, that's par for the course for any politician. Do really suppose Bernie hadn't already made a deal with Hillary for a cabinet position or an ambassadorship or other reward, after she was elected, in return for his support?

Oh, no... liberals don't do things like that... biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You said, "Not Romney or he would be saying something about...

It's a darn shame that you can't concentrate on this administration without bringing Hillary or even Bernie into it. They are irrelevant, I wish you Republicans would realize that, we don't care about Hillary or what she would have done, no one knows. She lost, it's over. That's in the past. Concentrate on what Trump is doing, I know that's hard for you guys to do....but TRY.

This conversation is over! Enjoy your day.

@StarzAbove It's a darn shame that you can't concentrate on this administration without bringing Hillary or even Bernie into...

Well, Starz, I'm sorry that I seem to have made you angry, but what do you want me to do about Trump? I've already agreed that he lies and has slept with porn stars, etc., but these are not impeachable offenses.

I have also said that he should be impeached if Mueller can prove that Trump colluded with the Russians to hijack the election.

But I'm not going to hope all his policies as president fail, just because he is a rotten individual. I like a booming stock market, the lowest unemployment in 40 years and a possible peace treaty in Korea after 70 years, for example. Do you not want these things, just because Trump is Trump?

@Thinkerbell Well, Starz, I'm sorry that I seem to have made you angry, but what do you want me to do about Trump? I've already...

I'm not mad at all. I want him to succeed and start behaving presidential..... stop the crazy tweeting, stop name calling, and stop threatening everyone who doesn't agree with him. That's not too much to ask of a person who is the head of our country, is it?

@StarzAbove I'm not mad at all. I want him to succeed and start behaving presidential..... stop the crazy tweeting, stop name...

No, that's not too much to ask, and I would like to see those things too, but if he doesn't oblige (and I suspect he won't), they are not impeachable offenses either.

So it all comes down ultimately to whether or not he committed high crimes and misdemeanors, as it says in the Constitution. I think the decision will probably be more political than juridical, given the political chasm that exists.

Anonymous