When was the last time you thanked a cop, fireman, teacher, doctor, someone in the military for their service? If you haven't done so lately, make it a point to do so. They are deserving of our thanks.

Mine was yesterday to a teacher. last week while standing in line at the Deli, I thanked a fireman that was standing beside me. He was somewhat shocked but I could see he really appreciated it. We ended up have a nice conversation and left with a "Have a nice day."

Image for post When was the last time you thanked a cop, fireman, teacher, doctor, someone in the military for their service?   If you haven't done so lately, make it a point to do so.   They are deserving of our thanks.
StarzAboves avatar Life
9 5
@2757216

I've never had an occasion to thank a cop, but I would if the occasion would arise.

I thank people very often, but not usually because of their particular uniform or profession.

@Piper2 I thank people very often, but not usually because of their particular uniform or profession.

I always thank my doctor, especially if he's giving me good results. lol

I have thanked some Marines a couple of times, but I don't see many of them in my area.

@2861189

That's very true.