Oliver North just named as next President of the NRA. Should Felons be allowed to have guns?

Image for post Oliver North just named as next President of the NRA.  Should Felons be allowed to have guns?
Flrdsgnss avatar Politics
7 23
@2757314

Still he was a convicted felon, some conservative judge set the judgement aside, but he is still a gun runner. Maybe he is a good fit for the NRA

@2757398

I guess selling guns to the Iranians makes North well qualified to run the NRA

@2757445

This thread is about North, not Kerry, but you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed so you probably can't stay on topic.

@2757460

No offense to maggots intended!

@Budwick No offense to maggots intended!

Ollie is a prog's bad dream,
Makes him wake up with a scream.
Progs prefer to feel the Bern,
After Bern's wife had her turn.

Sound off: one, two...

I thought they were not.

That is a subject with definite nuanced views, whether those who have served their time for being convicted of felonies should get ALL their "rights" back.
I know that Oliver North does not fit in there, exactly. At least it's not Ted Nugent....

@Flrdsgns Sadly, Ted Nugent can still vote and own a gun, even though he is clearly insane.

On behalf of all non-human animals, I do wish the man wasn't able to own a gun or bow.

That's North?!

The years have not been kind to him.

@dru18 That's North?! The years have not been kind to him.

Life has been overly kind to this once convicted felon.

no not felons, or anyone with mental problems. .

Anonymous