Did you see the Florida Graduation story I saw this on TV and no matter what the pushed kids say - That one guy was enormous and his dancing did seem inappropriate.

I saw this on TV and that one guy was enormous and the way he was dancing wasn't happiness like the others. I wonder why so many think they can act differently but be treated well? YouTube video thumbnail

Image for post Did you see the Florida Graduation story I saw this on TV  and no matter what the  pushed kids say - That one guy was enormous and  his dancing  did seem inappropriate.
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Technology
4 15
@2757380

Him - I didn't see others dancing either but reports said they were . Why the heck would they be on up there dancing? Most ceremonies need to go along smoothly or there isn't time for everyone to be presented with a scroll. I know some schools post their rules and take anyone off who isn't doing as prescribed. I know one high school here in Maine Pulled kids off because they had on some type of T shirt under the robes. It just seems people have such a lack of respect for traditions schools need to really crack down to keep traditions and order. Established traditions are not going to be destroyed by hip hop .

@2757435

him you could be right. I hope as time goes on more information will come out

@2757451

Surely if anyone of any color was looking suspicious they would be watching to see what happens. Just as many white people steal as black. Probably more of a class type thing. Like in a richy rich store a homeless looking guy is going to be watched. The way you present yourself makes a big difference in the world.

@2757380

Him I went looking and found a clip from earlier in the graduation, There were a couple of white girls wandering instead of walking to a destination, they took those girls in the correct direction. Funny the white student's didn't make any trouble - just did as expected and continued on.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/...rnd/index.html

It's Florida, you never know what is coming next

@Flrdsgns It's Florida, you never know what is coming next

I know, right?
Why don't they burn down the campus like the Berkley kids?

rooster what do you have against Berkeley?

That was "Dancing"?

If that guy didn't get them off.. I would be looking for a giant cane to yank them off stage..

Oh for the love of all things holy.ono smilie They were just having some fun on one of the most important days of their lives. Sorry, but I didn't see a thing wrong with it except the moron pushing them off the stage. crs smilie

🦋