Women get a bad rap when it comes to drama. We're always being accused of creating drama here and on other sites. But I think it's time truth be known, some men love drama and they become drama queens....or should I say drama kings? lol

This post isn't signaling out any one in particular, just an observation.

Image for post Women get a bad rap when it comes to drama.   We're always being accused of creating drama here and on other sites.   But I think it's time truth be known, some men love drama and they become drama queens....or should I say drama kings?   lol
StarzAboves avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
8 16
@2757664

I agree Will, but it seems that some people on here are always blaming us women for everything that goes wrong. Not you, you're the true gentleman I spoke of. But we get dissed and badmouthed a lot on this site.

@2757624

hhahahah Not you, I assume. lol

@2757634

Glad I'm not on any other site. I think guys who are always dissing women are ones who can't make it with a good woman. Have been turned down, so their anger turns into "hate all women", and bash them whenever possible.

Actually, in reality, I know no one like that. The men I know, wouldn't dream of being disrespectful to any woman. They are true gentlemen.

I agree that men are just as likely to cause drama as women on sites like this one. That was certainly the case on SodaHead.

And before someone gets their panties in a knot....lol Image in content

Women have to create some interest in life since sometimes men can't.

@2758660

Ha I worked with a couple of real Drama Kings. But the boss saw right through them, and both were fired. Too bad we can't do the same here. lol