VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
8 10
@2758158

Could be worse... A Russian mining transport, for example.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls blasphemy! +3Reply

Poseidon has never approved such an evil plan! I asked him about it, firmly, and he denied. Then we ate some raw cod and laughed at videos of monkeys playing baseball.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls blasphemy! +6Reply

Why are all the things humans do not considered part of nature?

@Will_Janitor Why are all the things humans do not considered part of nature?

I can't imagine, but i suspect it is because some humans think that we are somehow special or above nature. I think they misinterpreted something they read in a book.

My experience is that nature bats last.

@VicZinc I can't imagine, but i suspect it is because some humans think that we are somehow special or above nature. I...

Too much of any one species causes imbalance. Humans reached that level a good while ago. It would be interesting to see what is considered nature in another million years.

I wonder who would eat that soup.

From heard and read many people say....God will take care of it.

That's a capital "G" in God.
I've not seen anything referencing ocean soup in the Bible. [Well, there was that big flood but - been there, done that, got the T-shirt.]

No, I think water pollution has more to do with irresponsible handling of waste. We shouldn't be dumping crap into our oceans, river and streams for the same reasons that you wouldn't drink from your toilet.

THIS is how they make People Soup!

No way I would ever get into one of those!