+18

Married 26 years years today and would not trade any of it for a single minute of pleasure.

Image for post Married 26 years years today and would not trade any of it for a single minute of pleasure.
VicZincs avatar Language
13 27

Congratulations Vic, hope you have 26 more years of happiness or more.

@2758216

Dedication & commitment - for sure! One smokin hot babe for a wife helps too! Sumthin tell me that Vic got himself a keeper!

Congrats Vic!

Many blessings to both of you! l smilie

A long, loving relationship makes me smile.
Happy anniversary, vic and mrs zinc:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +8Reply

happy anniversary!!! l smiliel smilie

Happy Anniversary to you, Vic. I hope both of you have experienced many moments of pleasure together.

@Piper2 Happy Anniversary to you, Vic. I hope both of you have experienced many moments of pleasure together.

Thanks! It has been pretty much nonstop euphoria since the moment I laid eyes on her.

@2760771

Prob a mistake. She's a good kid and does not come by often.

So, basically you are saying, that you have been married for 26 years and you haven't had a single minute of pleasure during that time? This is a tough one to calculate... Let's assume that 59 seconds (dude, you are fast to come!) is the max value and... Nah, I don't wanna go there. You old people do, what old people do, just remember to not exceed the maximum value here!

@VicZinc Um, no. Why would anyone trade26 glorious years for a mere 60seconds of pleasure?

59 seconds and some bits.

You are so eager to leap forward, man. Don't be a frog, man. Be an alligator.

EDIT: All of these weird birds in the bushes... Delicious!

Oh yea...What about a Rees's Cup Klondike Bar?