Will_Janitors avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
10 32

i'm a genius!!!!! i love online quizzes~

astral_queens avatar astral_queen This is how I did: +8Reply

Im a genius...no im not.
Looks as though we have many here.
Couldnt find where the score was...some genius.

@2758913

Great. I know better too.

@2758929

I agree. Have no idea how they grade them for what level. :)

You're Smart

You have above-average intelligence. You're smarter than most people, smart enough that it's noticeable by those around you and few who can outsmart you. You know a little about a lot, you're well-rounded and a good student. There are only a couple subjects that don't come naturally do you, which means you have to study to do well in those areas, but you don't have to study as much as the rest of your classmates.

I got the "You're a Genius" result, too. roll smilie

@Piper2 I got the "You're a Genius" result, too.

Guess I'm the only non-genius in the bunch. biggrin smilie

@StarzAbove Guess I'm the only non-genius in the bunch.

Telling ya, lack of kale and avocado's in your diet

@Flrdsgns Telling ya, lack of kale and avocado's in your diet

Too late for me, but you keep eating that nasty stuff...lol And you're soon be an Einstein. lol

Most likely, you're just the only one who took the quiz and didn't get that result, who went ahead and admitted it. So far, anyway. smile smilie

I know for sure that I'm not even remotely a "genius".

@2759003

Well, at least they are kind in their response

Looks like everyone gets a trophy except Starz, and Maze when he changed his answers a smilie

You're a Genius
You're likely a genius, sharing an IQ score with humankind's most brilliant minds. You have special talents and abilities, and you have an incredible memory. Because of your high intelligence, you're able to see the world for what it is, which can have a depressing effect on your mood. Like many intelligent people, your life is a disorganized mess, and you prefer it that way. Given the proper resources and freedom, you and your genius will accomplish great things.

"Genius" But how could you measure IQ with questions that require knowledge? There were questions I couldn't have known the answer to or about things I've never even heard about.

What's Your IQ? You're a Genius You're likely a genius, sharing an IQ score with humankind's most brilliant minds. You have special talents and abilities, and you have an incredible memory. Because of your high intelligence, you're able to see the world for what it is, which can have a depressing effect on your mood. Like many intelligent people, your life is a disorganized mess, and you prefer it that way. Given the proper resources and freedom, you and your genius will accomplish great things. I guessed a few.
Amirite is just FULL of geniuses. Nobody is normal.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson This is how I did: +1Reply

Haha If you're all a genius what are you doing wasting your time on Amirite? hehe smiliehehe smiliehmm smilie

Just average.

hootowls avatar hootowl This is how I did: +1Reply