-5

Hillary can only hide for so long from Judge Jeanine! The judge will put her in jail. Hillary is quite skilled at murder and does not need to come out for food. She has been hiding in the woods from Ben Gazzy and E. Males, but the judge is smart and will find her soon. Lock Her up! Lock Her Up!

Image for post Hillary can only hide for so long from Judge Jeanine! The judge will put her in jail.  Hillary is quite skilled at murder and does not need to come out for food. She has been hiding in the woods from Ben Gazzy and E. Males, but the judge is smart and will find her soon.  Lock Her up! Lock Her Up!
Animals & Nature
0 12

This is a joke post, isn't it? Judge J is the most hateful person I've ever listened too. She's evil through and through, she and Trump will be locked up before Hillary is.

It's a rotten shame you people are so obsessed with Hillary. She lost the election, it's time to concentrate on Trump and how he's ruining our country.

I don't think she has actually judged anything more than a bake off, and probably not even smart enough or honest enough for that.

I suspect anonymous is a democrat.

I find it odd that anyone would listen to "Judge" J although she is judgmental to a hateful extreme.

Anonymous