IF you had a psycho stalking you on all your social media and constantly attacking everything you do what would you do?

asking for a friend........heh

Image for post IF you had a psycho stalking you on all your social media and constantly attacking everything you do what would you do?
TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
5 62

I had a stalker on sodahead, well actually she was more of a mentally unstable person with two personalities. She got my home phone number because I made the mistake of posting my name once and my phone rang constantly with crazy messages. I had to change my number then she started mailing me. I went to the police who knew who she was as she lived in Australia. She had a history of mental illness. I was lucky she wasn’t dangerous but it just shows that it only takes one crazy person to really cause you problems or even risk your safety. I hope your stalker leaves you alone Jan. Some people are crazy and obsessed.

@2759459

I remember I had several incidents on SH and it could be any one of them doing this now. Special mention to Trish who went bananas after I posted a video of a conservative talking about fetuses experiencing sexual pleasure and started trolling everything I did. The other was some guy ofc or something and he kept sending me these hate mails one after another on like 20 diff accounts gloating that he made socks and can bother me forever. That is the most likely suspect here.

And lastly I barely even want to say this...It could be one of the guys who molested me. I really REALLY hope it isn't. But I have a theory that this person and OFC are one and the same as he too was very conservative.

@2759487

Thanks. I suspected it may have been him way back on SH and now I'm about 50 50. Especially his comments about my rape and how I "rode it like I enjoyed it"....that was fucking dark. And very suspect.

@TomboyJanet I remember I had several incidents on SH and it could be any one of them doing this now. Special mention to Trish...

I think it's time you went to the authorities, you never know what some of these nutcases are gonna do.

@2759459

Yeah it had some interesting characters thats for sure

@Sunny_the_skeptic Holy crap, that must have been insane

It really was. She would phone some days as herself then other days as her supposedly mean cousin who would have arguments with her. I would hear this on my answering machine when i played it back. She'd be yelling to her good self that was locked in a room that she was going to kill her. Then the next message would be her good self begging me to help protect her from her evil cousin who was actually the same person. The police told me that she had a diagnosed mental health condition and was off her meds. Once they were involved the contact ended but yeah it was scary, which is why I really keep personally identifiable info off social networking sites now as it only takes one nutcase.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Wow, a very elaborate and creative way to be a creep.

I was told they were genuinely insane and probably not an actual threat... still freaked me out though.

@2759445

hard they make all these sock accounts and surround me

@2759436

Thankfully no but as soon as anything remotely similar to that happens I'm getting the authorities. I've been abused too many times to have to go through this shit again

They live in your head if you allow them too...pull the plug.

@2762983

I don't spend much time on social media.
This site is about it.

I never was one to worry about fads, fashion, letting people know every move I make.. etc.

Too much drama for me.

For two years some sicko has been following me around on nearly every account on every site posting EXTREME antifeminist messages, homophobic bullshit and i dont even remember the rest cause I honestly don't read most of them. Here they vote down my posts with some kind of ip randomizer or something, but elsewhere they make tons of sock accounts that were clearly just made to follow me and attack me. I'm just wondering if I should start being nervous for the safety of say my little sister or something. This person is clearly unstable and it's gone beyond just light trolling at this point it is a literal obsession.

I’ve had one who was pretending to be on here and other sites like this one confronted her and she deleted all the accounts she had posing of me. And make all your social media account private

@Tiffaneexo I’ve had one who was pretending to be on here and other sites like this one confronted her and she deleted all...

Friend of the person in question here.

Please take a moment to consider that you may be misjudging her.

Looking back the question, this is what was asked:

"if you had a psycho stalking you on all your social media and constantly attacking everything you do [...]"

It's not fair to frame her on that category. This description doesn't suit her.

Also, what Carla said - she used a different last name and had her very own personality. So to say that she was posing as someone else is way far-fetched.

@primeiro Friend of the person in question here. Please take a moment to consider that you may be misjudging her. Looking...

Good points. She wasn't posing as anyone but herself and using another's photos. Once anything is online, anyone can use it.

Not pretending to be you. Just using your photos. There are thousands online. You made it easy. Just you putting yourself so "out there" you made it possible, inevitable and easy.

@2760311

Hmmm....rev, who is that in your avatar. Is that you?

block?

I am very sorry to hear what you are going through. I have had my fair share offline and online. It is a very scary experience.

Below is an article that I hope helps involving cyberstalking laws:

https://criminal-law.freeadvice...r-stalking.htm

🦋

@2759635

That is some Dr Phil stuff right there

@2759635

IF this person ever shows up at my door It will be their last day on earth I promise that. I have a litle sister to protect. It doesn't matter what your gender or political views or age is, Nothing justifies stalking and obsessive hatred. The creator of these anon disagrees has their days numbered if they ever come after me personally and physically. I know how to use weapons and I know how to torture someone into never bothering me again. I hope they read this now and I hope they get all gross feeling inside.

@2759855

Oh this stalker totally has the hots for me. Judging by his messages to me on Sodahead, he fetishizes his hatred of me to criminal levels, as in he needs clinical help. I assume it's OFC from Sodahead who's psychotically messaged me on many many accounts. He probably doesn't even realize that what he's doing is a sign of mental degredation and sanity breakdown. Probably thinks its all fun and games not realizing how much trouble he can really get himself into. He just needs to make one slip up, one way for me to track him and his life is over....metaphorically of course

There are things you can do, change your name on these type of forums and not use your photo. The internet has no rules it can be used by any nutcase and so try to make yourself less vulnerable to the situation after all you wouldn't reveal all to a stranger in the street. Unfortunately, those who would be cowardly in real life, hide behind anonymous here and so their mental illness can wreak havoc here.

No she used every single detail about me and my personality and my likes and used it to be her own. She had pictures from 2010 which were and are not public they were only on my
Phone and that phone is long gone I still have it but no longer use it. It like it was hacked. She even used my dads recent death for sympathy from others

@Tiffaneexo No she used every single detail about me and my personality and my likes and used it to be her own. She had...

If this person has been doing this for a long time, why are you just now coming forth with your accusations? Did someone tell you about it? Also, if this person stole your photos, then why are you posting your photos out for everyone to see now? I find that rather strange.....

@StarzAbove If this person has been doing this for a long time, why are you just now coming forth with your accusations? Did...

A few of my instagram friends and followers showed me here account on similarworlds.com. Then I google searched her name all this crap came up. Her using my personal information and all my pictures for that long. I don’t care for sites like these that’s why I didn’t know I use my Facebook,Instagram and my Snapchat. All in which only friends of friends can see only certain thing so posts. She hacked my old phone somehow. I use online to make friends and keep in touch with my family. Nothing more. I don’t have many opinions about the stuff you guys talk about here. I don’t follow politics. I don’t care about any of that. I don’t even vote that’s how much I don’t care. I see what you guys are trying to say but she was wrong that’s the end of it. She used any information she could get her hands on. To be me. I still don’t know who this person is. But it looks like it was a male also behind tiffanee Jansen’s persona. Found her wanna be boyfriend from google plus and he played dumb then blocked me for asking so your friend might be a dude just so you know. Anndfaked the whole thing.

I can relate. I've had that happen to me on this site. Thanks God for the block feature.

But in your case, I think it's about time you called in law enforcement. We never know what will set someone off and then we hear about a shooting.

@StarzAbove I can relate. I've had that happen to me on this site. Thanks God for the block feature. But in your case, I...

I'm starting to consider it. This is getting so out of hand that it's actually with out a doubt an obsession. It's some hyper fixation on hatred of me and possible sexual gratification from it. It also may be one of the people who got away with molesting me because I didn't identify him because I didn't know his name at the time. The ones who did go to jail refused to admit his existence but I am sure of it. All I know is that this person was talking alot before hand earlier about how girls get away with hitting men and men are always having to deal with or constant this and that and blah blah and we got into a small argument about gays. Thats kinda another reason why I'm so hard on antifeminists because I see where this thinking has lead people.

stop using social media and hang around with really big mean man that is nice to me.

Well I'm a bit psycho myself, so I wouldn't give a rat's ass.

Who the hell is stalking you!?

Cyper stalking can be taken care of by calling authories.

Anonymous