+8

What is wrong with this picture

Not one minority. there are people of color in the military and one would assume moms of color? Where are they? Not invited?

Image for post What is wrong with this picture
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
2 40

Wow Look how many black women there aren't

@2759735

Yes...the patriotic right. Who seem just fine with members of this administration mocking a true american hero. But..oh yes, he was a prisoner of war, captured and tortured for 5 years...no hero, any longer, to them.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

I cant say that i would expect anything different.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2760708

Thanks for clarifying that Gronk.

@2760708

The old "my best friend is a (fill in minority)" story. Yeah, we've heard it before from people like you.

It looks like Ivanka in the middle, didn't know she had a kid in the military.

Who said they weren't invited?....Oh yea...you.

I bet it took everything she had to fake this smile and hug.....right?

This is why political parties are so divided...whipped up drama.

It does gets clicks though...so,for the sake of this site.. carry on.

@DandyDon Who said they weren't invited?....Oh yea...you. I bet it took everything she had to fake this smile and...

Not saying she is prejudiced, just pointing out that the crowd is missing some folks.

@VicZinc Not saying she is prejudiced, just pointing out that the crowd is missing some folks.

Are you sure you're not saying she's prejudiced Vic?
Cuz, the implication is quite strong that it's exactly what you're saying!

I have no idea why the attendees are all white. Maybe Kanye West could offer some insight!

@VicZinc Maybe. Read into it what you will.

Maybe?

What is wrong with this picture
Not one minority.

One needn't be much of sleuth to figure out your secret code Vic.

Isn't there a term for someone that makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them?

@Budwick Maybe? What is wrong with this picture Not one minority. One needn't be much of sleuth to figure out your...

And there is a term for someone who gets upset and angry every time someone makes provocative a post.

Takes two to tango.

@VicZinc And there is a term for someone who gets upset and angry every time someone makes provocative a post. Takes two...

Sure, I'm called an honest person. I willingly accept that moniker.

How do you like your Troll reputation?

@Budwick Sure, I'm called an honest person. I willingly accept that moniker. How do you like your Troll reputation?

Only people here who calls me a troll are you and me.

But it good to learn that 'snowflake' equals 'honest person'. I'll remember that.

I think you're wrong to make it purely about race. I didn't even see the flotus in that picture. I saw only his daughter.

Where's the host? Or would that be hostess? Melania is the only one in that family I like. I wonder how Trump got her to marry him.

True to your usual penchant for not telling the whole story, Vic, the event in your picture was hosted for Navy officers' wives. Even the Democratic Underground got it right after a while. biggrin smilie

https://upload.democraticunderg...m/100210602080

And even the HuffPo doesn't claim 'not one minority', saying instead 'few'.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/...b00d7e4c190db2

I speculate that it's possible the people who were invited to the event were donors to the Trump campaign. That would explain the color imbalance that elicited so much consternation in certain circles. Of course, showing favoritism to donors is never done by Democrats, is it Vic? hello smilie

@Thinkerbell True to your usual penchant for not telling the whole story, Vic, the event in your picture was hosted for Navy...

So basically there are few Naval Officers with darker skinned wives? Not sure your point.

@VicZinc So basically there are few Naval Officers with darker skinned wives? Not sure your point.

Why didn't you read and respond to the part speculating that they might have been donors, Vic? biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Why didn't you read and respond to the part speculating that they might have been donors, Vic?

Oh. pay-to-play!

I get it now!

Never mind then, it's business as usual

Drain the swamp etc.

@VicZinc Oh. pay-to-play! I get it now! Never mind then, it's business as usual Drain the swamp etc.

Read the part about Democrats, Vic.

But you only complain about when they do it, not when your guys do it.