Are you a bimbo?

Bimbos are wastes of womanhood. They should drop the dumb act and get with the program. You do not exist for male pleasure

Image for post Are you a bimbo?
29% yes 63% No 8% Other
TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
2 11

I'm Janet, and that means i'm goddess of tomboyishness

No, I'm not a bimbo... but I also don't seem a problem with male pleasure... nor female pleasure for that matter.

@Zolfie No, I'm not a bimbo... but I also don't seem a problem with male pleasure... nor female pleasure for that matter.

Its not a problem with pleasure more of a problem with measuring worth of yourself and others by ability to turn on the opposite or same gender. To me that's just a waste of existance. like 24/7 bdsm people. Just wasting their lives

@TomboyJanet Its not a problem with pleasure more of a problem with measuring worth of yourself and others by ability to turn on...

But if people either willing choose to be that way, and/or are born that way, than who's right is it to tell them that it's wrong?

It makes me a bit sad to read you say "that's just a waste of existence" because if they desire to be that way, and/or are just that way, it's not nice for us to say they're worthless or a waste of existence.

@Zolfie But if people either willing choose to be that way, and/or are born that way, than who's right is it to tell them...

It just really hurts me when intelligence is wasted. They could be contributing so much yet they choose not to just to please men. I feel more like society has pressured them to be that way rather than they truly desire it. They believe its the only way to get ahead and THAT is truly sad. What women like me want to do is eliminate those pressures and smack down the "you exist to hook a good catch" philosophy women are forced to adhere to many times. That's why I'm so harsh on traditions because they just don't work. Think of how many scientific advancements we may have missed out on because their discoverers were conditioned to act dumb and drown in makeup to become second banana, a fashion accessory, to some asshole dude who probably doesn't appreciate their mind just their rack. To me that's just garbage humanity. Like dregs on the bottom level ideology.

@TomboyJanet It just really hurts me when intelligence is wasted. They could be contributing so much yet they choose not to just...

I agree with you when it's unwillingly forced... but I think it's honestly some of both, some like/want their life to be that way.

Also not all of them are pleasing men... some are pleasing women...

And on top of that, some should to be like that in their personal life... but their professional life are completely and totally using their intelligence to smack around others (including the boys) and helping by bring their brains.

Bimbo
A girl who is stupid, wears lots of make up and is obsessed with boys and clothes. Generally blonde but there are exceptions. Usually hang around i with other bimbos. You can spot them because they will be the big group of girls that all look the same and are giggling hysterically.

I had to look it up to know what it means exactly. Weird, I thought it was a synonym for a homeless person.

Ok, so that's a no.

No I'm not, I'm a classy lady and proud of it.

I am not a bimbo but I can act like one if I am out someplace and want people-men to talk to me.

Anonymous